on 3 August 2016
WOW WOW ! This final book was fantastic, Oh ! But the ending. Wow I did not expect that and at times I was thinking no this can't be it this can't be how it ends.
This whole series has been one the best I have read and now it's over my life can begin again as all I've done for the past two weeks is had my head in my kindle.
on 23 May 2017
Love, love, LOVED this series! An amazing plot that kept you on your toes, enjoyable and well explored characters. Original storyline. I thought this story had it all. That twist ending though!! MADNESS!
on 20 March 2017
Must read. Captivating and though provoking. Got caught up with the characters seemed real. Ending not expected. Very moving .
on 17 April 2014
This whole series absolutely sucked me in, from the 1st book I was hooked, the writing style was clear, imaginative and flowed effortlessly. An author who was unafraid to kill a beloved character and try to make you hate or doubt the main. The ending was satisfying and breath catching. Wonderful.
on 9 February 2014
Wow... I loved this series of books.I couldnt wait to read the next and then the next. Finally Im sad to say its over but what a story. If you like action and romance in the background you have to got to get this series.. Great writer. You actually felt the characters ... Highly recommended
on 22 October 2014
I was so hoping that the last book in the Covenent Series would deliver, and I wasn't disappointed. Another roller-coaster of a read. Alex has really come into her own in Sentinel and she maturely handles the cards she has been dealt. Her selfish tendencies have diminished and her concern for Aiden, Seth, Marcus and her friends tends to override personal concerns for her own welfare.
I'm so glad that Seth redeemed himself in this book, as I've always felt he was decent underneath it all. I understand that he needed to do what he did, to try and atone for his sins, but I'm sad at the prospect of the life he has chosen. I'd love another Novella to prove that he made the right choice (pretty please Jennifer.
Aiden - oh my gods, what can I say? He's awesome, the most amazing boyfriend ever and I love him to bits. Swoon. Not without his flaws mind you, but his unwavering loyalty and love of Alex is mind-blowing. Their romance/sex scenes are incredible, though I felt there were a few too many, and it could have been toned down a little.
I'm not ashamed to admit that I blubbed like a baby towards the end, and I actually skipped a few pages to make sure I got the ending that I NEEDED. Thank the gods, Jennifer delivered, the ending is perfect.
I feel quite grief-stricken at this point, because there is no more. I'm not ready to say goodbye to Alex, Aiden and Seth and I really hope Jennifer. L. Armentrout gives us another Novella.
This is a truly amazing series, and I've read some incredible ones recently, but this is up there at the very top of my list. A must-read.
on 20 April 2014
Wow. This whole series has been amazing and after reading this series and the lux series I can officially say I will buy anything from this author. I cannot wait to read these books all over again that's how hooked I am. Thoroughly enjoyable I have laughed and cried throughout alex's journey and have fell it love with the characters. Wish it didn't have to end but will be awaiting the stand alone seth book later on in the year
on 14 September 2016
Omg this is the second time I've read this series and I still absolutely love it!!
Honestly don't even think about getting it just get it don't bother with checking reviews or the price PLEASE just get it.
Over the last week reading this series has made me so incredibly happy, there were moments when I was crying and wishing I could somehow bring someone back, moments when I've literally thought I would burst with joy not even joking I would get to certain parts and I would squeal and my chest would swell up I'm not even just saying that, moments when I've been laughing crazily and of course wishing it wasn't over!!! WHY, WHY, WHY can there not be more books I literally NEED another book!!!
Even though Alex has gone through so much and her life has been so hard sometimes I truly wish I could just jump right into the book and either be her or just be a major part of this book and that really is how much I loved this series!!!
** kind of spoilers**
And also the relationship in this series between Alex and Aiden truly is perfect - literally relashonship goals - that's another reason why I wish I could be a part if this book and if I can ever find someone as perfect as Aiden then... I don't even know!! It would be amazing though!!
Thank you soooooooo much Jennifer L. Armentrout this is a amazing series and honestly how can you write so well I truly felt a part if this book whilst reading it!!!
Please get this book you won't regret it!! (That is unless you don't like books like this and then obviously you are completely crazy)
Hope you enjoy this as much as me!!!
Bye!!
on 1 September 2014
I have never been so engrossed in a story before.

This is my second real dabble in Greek mythology and I hate to admit I do love teen lit, the whole series is a constant and unending battle of hearts and minds. It plays with your head throwing you in all directions whilst keeping your eyes absolutely glued to the page.

I have been euphoric, distraught, overwhelmed and surprised by this series and it has definitely come with some tears but I will recommend this series to everyone. Amazing.
on 5 July 2014
After stumbling across the first book of this series im so glad i found it really enjoyed these books the story of alex and aiden FANTASTIC !!! With all the twists and turns to keep u on the edge of ur bed reading lol anyone who luvs fantasy books WILL LOVE THIS SERIES GUARANTEED !!!!!