on 17 September 2014
Had to send this back as Co2 readings were wildly different from the master station, even when placed next to it!
22 Comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 December 2015
I so wanted to give the Netatmo Weather Station a good review, the design and concept behind it is great, however design follows function, and in practice it just doesn't live up to expectations.

Initial setup was straight forward, although one additional module was faulty on arrival and refused to connect to the station so was subsequently replaced.

Once setup, the weather station repeatedly stopped reporting, having to be reinstalled from scratch each time.

I honestly cant recommend this item to anyone, and I'm in the process of returning the station, two additional modules, and the rain gauge for a refund.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 August 2017
It was easy enough to connect this to my existing Netatmo setup and in general since then it has performed well.

I had an issue with my Netatmo system and attempted to deal with their Customer Support system. I found them slow to act and difficult to deal with and very reluctant to replace a clearly defective sensor unit. In the end they asked me to return my defective unit to France and then returned the same unit to me with the issue still present and unrepaired.

The Netatmo system is very good when working but their customer support is poor indeed.
on 2 February 2017
Complex to install, very simple instructions provided but they jus't dont work. If you insert the battery's the unit is supposed to go into pairing mode but it did that after about 10 times and trying. Pairing with smartphone did not work so required to use some app on a mac. After allot of inserting and removing bateries finally went into pairing mode. Then it lost connection to outdoor module.... and could start all over again. Would not recommend it. This is not the quality I expected from Netatmo.
on 5 January 2017
Buy the interior additional module to use with my previously Netatmo weather station! The normal price is £59 and I bought in offert a £44
on 15 January 2017
It's impossible to add it to my current system. Instructions are none exsistant and the main model just doesn't fine it and that after trying more times than I can count. Not impressed !!!
on 17 December 2016
A bit on the expensive side. But easy to configure and does its job well.
on 19 October 2017
An addition to my weather station and it works well
on 5 August 2015
The weather station worked well but had poor instructions. The extra module I brought doesn't seem to work at all and there are no instructions. Sadly a wasted purchase, stick with the indoor weather station only.
on 7 December 2013
I have had the main Netatmo unit for a long time and was happy with it. When I purchased the additional module I carried out a test by positioning it alongside the main unit. The temperature readings were within a degree or so of each other but the CO2 readings varied by up to 700 in either direction. I waited a week or so for the unit to settle down but things did not improve. I carried out the manual calibration a few times over the next week or so and tried placing the units together in a sheltered area outside to ensure low CO2 calibration. The figures did not improve and still varied from each other by several hundred units when placed alongside each other for several days at a time.

I initiated the return procedure through Amazon with the intention of trying again with a different module. Netatmo sent me a rather terse standard response telling me to recalibrate the unit - which I had already done several times. I have lost faith in the CO2 readings altogether. Shame that Netatmo have not been a little more helpful on this, a return and replace was all I wanted.
1212 Comments| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse