on 18 July 2017
Anker Portable Multi-Angle Stand for Tablets, e-readers and Smartphones, Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy / Tab, Google Nexus, HTC, LG, Nokia Lumia, OnePlus and More

Original comment:
"The bottom plastic to hold the iPad came off yesterday after 2 months of using !? "----2 star

Updated status:
Anker contacted me and explained that the bottom plastic one is removable so that it can fit bigger tablets. That's a good explanation. To my surprise, they said they valued my opinion and offered me another product as a goodwill gesture. I am delighted with both Anker products and their customer service. Highly recommended--- 5 star
review image
on 18 July 2017
I lost my first one of these (thanks to children...!) and bought this to replace it. I use it for work where documents on my iPad change from portrait to landscape and I need a quick and easy way of changing my iPad round to the correct orientation. Having tried lots of solutions, cases and stands, this was by far the best.
This stand is lightweight, compact and easy to use. The angle can be easily changed and it clicks in to predefined incremental stops, so it's very versatile (especially if there is poor lighting in a room and you need to adjust the angle to compensate.
This is wider than the first one I bought and more stable.
Highly recommended.
on 29 September 2017
Pretty good actually one of those I didn't know I needed one until I did. Mobile devices these days as pricey and woefully over used and under used simultaneously. In the underused section they're multi-media hubs, little TVs, books and radios holding instructions up like RD-D2. Whether its the bed, garden or kitchen this little stand gives me me the right placement for my media friend. My morning ritual once was a bit of PS4 gaming with coffee to fire up the brain cells - I put my iPad on this beside me with the morning News also on and my brain nearly exploded.
on 14 April 2017
A smart robust stand. Well made and it does exactly what I wanted for all of my devices. Well done to Anker for a delightful little stand that is perfect in quality and price. Other stands are similar but this one could not be better, folding away to nearly flat it is deal carry around. Thank you Anker.
I would have no hesitation in recommending this product to anyone.
on 19 April 2017
A little smaller than I'd expected from the picture...but compact and perfect for my mini iPad! I use my iPad to Skype my daughter who lives abroad quite often and holding it can cause a strain on the wrists. This little stand has solved this problem and I can now Skype 'hands free' which is wonderful! I don't even have to remove the leather cover from the iPad. It's a definite recommend!
on 25 April 2017
I actually thought this item would be larger but, on receiving it, realised it's small. Although it's small, it certainly does the job. Great for putting on table/tray/bed, the list goes on. Surprisingly heavy and sturdy. I like it.
on 3 November 2016
I bought this stand for my Samsung Tab A 9.7 it arrived quickly and is very sturdy and adjustable. However.... the front of the stand makes it difficult to use the button on either side of the central home button at the base of the screen. There isn't enough room to use a bumper type cover on the tablet even with the rubber insert removed. Tablets are portable and need protection when being carried around! So I am still on the hunt for a better stand.
on 2 June 2015
Having previously purchased a couple of plastic stands and been very unimpressed with them I wanted something solid and reliable and then I found this. It's a great little piece of kit and I can't praise it enough, it's light enough and really well made from aluminium I think, it is stylish and rock solid.. I can't tell you how pleased I am with it. Please DO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS, there is a button on the side when this is pushed the back will move up and down to suit. The viewing angles are just right and there are bits of rubber strategically so that nothing slides around and the Tablet is secure. The best design I've seen so far .... thank you :o)
on 5 October 2017
My iPad kept slipping and it was driving me nuts but with this terrific little gadget of yours no more problems it's got to be in my top ten of useful items for arthritic fingers to use without getting hot under the collar because it doesn't work properly well done whoever thought of it simple but very effective will certainly recommend to my family and friends.
on 30 October 2016
Really solid, colapses down small. Unfortunataly, even with the rubber insert part of my phone screen is covered, but I simply invert the rubber and the phone sits above the lip.

It will even fit into the handles on the back of the bus seats, so I can watch a video hands free.