VINE VOICETOP 1000 REVIEWERon 11 April 2017
I purchased the Anker multi-angle portable stand along with the iClever Bluetooth external keyboard for use with my iPhone 7 Plus (256GB). I use the stand with the iPhone when typing on the iClever keyboard rather than the iPhone's touchscreen. Arranging the iPhone in front of the user by angling its screen is easier on the eye whilst typing.

The stand, which can be preset to a large number of viewing angles at the press of a button, is all metal construction and therefore very strong. My iPhone 7 Plus is fairly light by comparison. However, I have placed my much larger and heavier iPad 3 in the stand and it feels just as secure. I do not now if the stand can be used with the iPad Pro, which is larger again. Other makes of tablets should be able to use this stand. The stand has a channel, or groove, running along its base into which my iPhone (or iPad) can sit snuggly. The channel prevents the device placed within it from toppling backwards.

I carry the portable stand along with my iClever keyboard whenever I anticipate using the keyboard for data entry instead of using my fingers or a stylus on the touchscreen of the device in use. A first rate quality stand. Recommended.
on 22 June 2017
The Anker Portable stand was supplied smartly packaged and in a dark grey finish. It was smaller than I expected but feels very sturdy in a metal and plastic finish and really looks smart on my desk. Holds my iPhone well and is very safe. Also seems good with iPads and other tablet devices. The unit has a button to address the angle to allow different heights.

If you want a stand to hold your device safely, securely to be able to glance at screen which is also smart this is the one to go for. I would recommend this, and if you found this helpful please click on the button below.
on 18 July 2017
Anker Portable Multi-Angle Stand for Tablets, e-readers and Smartphones, Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy / Tab, Google Nexus, HTC, LG, Nokia Lumia, OnePlus and More

Original comment:
"The bottom plastic to hold the iPad came off yesterday after 2 months of using !? "----2 star

Updated status:
Anker contacted me and explained that the bottom plastic one is removable so that it can fit bigger tablets. That's a good explanation. To my surprise, they said they valued my opinion and offered me another product as a goodwill gesture. I am delighted with both Anker products and their customer service. Highly recommended--- 5 star
review image
on 18 July 2017
I lost my first one of these (thanks to children...!) and bought this to replace it. I use it for work where documents on my iPad change from portrait to landscape and I need a quick and easy way of changing my iPad round to the correct orientation. Having tried lots of solutions, cases and stands, this was by far the best.
This stand is lightweight, compact and easy to use. The angle can be easily changed and it clicks in to predefined incremental stops, so it's very versatile (especially if there is poor lighting in a room and you need to adjust the angle to compensate.
This is wider than the first one I bought and more stable.
Highly recommended.
on 7 April 2017
Excellent except for the fact that the articulating arm is plastic, if that were also made of aluminum I would give this 5 stars. Brilliantly simple design, very stable, great rubber in exactly the right places to protect any device you put into this. You'll want to most likely remove the device from its case to ensure that it fits as the slot that the device sits in, isn't very big.

Used with an Asus MB169B+ and iPad Mini 3, great with both.

I however, cannot recommend the Asus MB169B+ a full review has been written on the products page.
on 29 September 2017
Pretty good actually one of those I didn't know I needed one until I did. Mobile devices these days as pricey and woefully over used and under used simultaneously. In the underused section they're multi-media hubs, little TVs, books and radios holding instructions up like RD-D2. Whether its the bed, garden or kitchen this little stand gives me me the right placement for my media friend. My morning ritual once was a bit of PS4 gaming with coffee to fire up the brain cells - I put my iPad on this beside me with the morning News also on and my brain nearly exploded.
on 25 November 2017
I am fed up of trying to prop up or hold my tablet when using it. I searched for a stand and this is the one that caught my eye. I have bought Anker cables and they are excellent quality.

I was very impressed initially with the weight and then the manufacture of this product. It is very sturdy and is made as small as possible so the tablet overhangs but is completely secure. I am especially impressed with being able to set the angle at any degree, it's not locked in increments, it's wherever you want to put it. I have the tablet in a case but it's not one where I can easily prop the tablet on it.

I wish I had had one of these on the many train journeys I've taken, instead of trying to prop the tablet up using bottles and such on the tray table!
on 13 August 2017
Solid and well manufactured stand that gives multiple options for holding a phone, tablet, e-reader etc. Firstly, this feels and looks like a quality product, with attention to detail in the hinge mechanism and enough overall weight to prevent accidental movement. The hinge locks firmly into position and is adjustable enough to suit a whole range of devices (I use it with an HTC U Ultra and an Asus tablet). The rubber feet prevent accidental movement, which is useful if you are on a train etc and there is a rubber insert in the part that holds your device, which can be easily removed if needed, although I have left it in place for now.

Excellent for following recipes in the kitchen, watching video or holding a skype call, or just having your phone on the desk at an easy view angle.
on 18 January 2017
AnkercAluminum Multi-Angle Universal Phone and Tablet Stand for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Nexus and More (Silver)

The Aluminum Multi-Angle Universal Phone and Tablet Stand by Anker is a well designed and manufactured accessory for iPhones, iPads, and the like, in my case for an iPad Pro. Although I have the designated keyboard for the iPad, I find that it is not very supportive, but is useful when space is limited. The Anker stand holds the iPad firmly and can be adjusted for the correct angle for the user, so that I can use a Bluetooth keyboard when not using the iPad version. There is a (?)silicone insert in the bottom of the stand for the iPad to rest in, and two pads near the hinge for it to rest against. Silicone feet help prevent the stand from sliding over the desk. The angle at which the stands rests is controlled by a moulded plastic strut 5cm wide and some 7cm tall, hinged to the main aluminium body at the top. The angle of this strut is controlled by a spring-loaded plastic button on one side of the hinge, and when pressed allows the angle of the strut to be altered in click-stops. The strut can also be used as the back rest for smaller devices - e.g. 'phone, simply by folding it all the way over the stand. The stand is 10cm wide and nearly 9cm tall (base to hinge); the aluminium is 2.5mm thick. (Check the manufacturer's specifications for maximum weight load.)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 April 2017
A little smaller than I'd expected from the picture...but compact and perfect for my mini iPad! I use my iPad to Skype my daughter who lives abroad quite often and holding it can cause a strain on the wrists. This little stand has solved this problem and I can now Skype 'hands free' which is wonderful! I don't even have to remove the leather cover from the iPad. It's a definite recommend!