on 5 October 2014
Nice phone, works really well, pretty good mobile connectivity pretty much everywhere, nice clear screen easy to navigate. the only downside to the phone is its appalling battery life. This apparently due primarily to she super amoled screen which munches loads of juice. My old phone was a galaxy s which also had a super amoled screen, the battery on this lasted for about 2 and a half days. The battery on this just about lasts 24 hours. On the whole its a pretty good phone. But I'd recommend either getting an additional battery to transfer in and out, or a high capacity battery to go with it.
on 28 June 2016
I was very afraid to buy a mobile phone via amazon, but everything went fine. I received this phone securely packed. I can confirm that phone is genuine and everything works perfectly. Only downside is phone comes with 2 pin charger.
now ( 3 years later) i write this review and my samsung s4 mini is still works perfectly. I would definitely recommend this phone if you not looking for the latest models. will suit enyone who just need a good phone for good price perfectly.

It would be extremely helpful if you could please vote 'YES' in case you like this review or vote 'NO' if you find it unhelpful with a comment so I can improve quality of future reviews. Thank you
on 25 November 2014
Got this as a gift & it went down really well. I'm told it's a great little phone with lots of cool features. This was from my 15 yr old son so he must love it as the usual sounds out of him are Kuh, huh, meh, hmmm, tut & other noises I can't put into even a semblance of a word.
on 19 May 2017
Good product function well
on 19 June 2017
Perfect and fast delivey
on 18 June 2017
Nice but a bit dinky
on 17 August 2017
Replaced my broken one,No problems.
on 27 June 2017
Held up for 3 years before dying!
on 11 June 2017
I love this phone! Good for to anything ( sports). Small but smart! :)
on 4 April 2017