on 3 July 2017
I'd be lost without this watch & the app that works alongside it. Doesn't have all the facilities of more expensive watches but main things I need it for was overall pace, average pace, distance & time. To be fair the app provides even more statistics too.
on 27 April 2017
Brilliant for runs and walks. knowing how high you ve climbed, average pace, time done. Thanks
on 23 June 2017
I had this for a few months and not once.. ever did it achieve a GPS signal. Garmin are much better while TomTom seem style over substance.
on 24 September 2017
. Stopped working after 2 months. Registered with Tom Tom website but cannot log on to contact them even though log on details correct. Very disappointing as was bought as a present and is unusable. Will be seeking a full refund from Tom Tom.
Watch just keeps asking to be plugged into PC which we have done numerous times now. Says we need to reset and register but whenever it tries to reset it says 'oops something went wrong, please register'!!
It wont let you contact Tom Tom unless you log in and we cant log in, very frustrating. Will not be buying Tom Tom product again.
on 14 April 2017
Awesome watch, tells you pace, distance, time, stopwatch, battery lasts a long time, and the downloadable app offers a deep insight to your runs
on 2 July 2017
Husband love this.

He is a competitive runner who does marathons and little country runs etc. This is very informative

However would be an improvement if you could turn it off - just so would save battery life
on 6 September 2017
This was a great value watch. Use it for running, cycling and walking. The speed read out help motivate any exercise. I have linked it to the online strata app, which allows you to compare your sessions with other people in your area.
on 5 July 2017
Bought as present for daughter , which she is very happy with and uses it all the time, would recommend.
on 4 August 2017
This is great and my husband has been really pleased. It's easy to sync and charge and gives him all the information he needs to suitably torture himself about his stats.
on 26 August 2017
Love it!
It did take a week or two to get used to it but once I did its so simple. Love how it updates on my phone and shows me my last few runs so I can compare my efforts. No music on this version but that doesn't bother me at all.