on 8 June 2017
Absolute rubbish! Wouldn't fit a small teenager far less a normal woman, won't buy from this seller again as not fit for purpose !
on 24 May 2015
After several bad experiences, I have been avoiding Chinese sellers on Amazon like the plague, because chances are you will get cheap, chemically laden rubbish produced by companies which treat their employees like cattle. So I'm usually watching out for the following signs: Chinese seller name, Chinese packaging, Chinese sizes and long delivery times. "Lindy's Lashes" didn't sound particularly Chinese, no Chinese packaging or sizes visible on the photos or mentioned in the description, and super quick delivery. Yay? No.

I opened the parcel and was greeted by Chinese characters and a chemical, plasticky smell. Opened the package and took out two very short, very shiny, very flimsy looking clear bra straps that could never support anything bigger than an A or maybe a B cup. But hey, I'm an optimist, so I thought I would give it a try, I have a wedding to go to. The extremely short bra straps cut into my shoulders, and after about 20 minutes, one of them snapped in the back near the metal hooks. Guess my 34 DDs were too much for them. Clearly produced for the average Chinese body shape of max. 5'2 height and bra size AA.

I'll head off to Debenhams now to get some proper ones (which are just as affordable!). I could kick myself for not reading the seller's profile and feedback, but to be honest, it's Amazon's job to make this information available to their customers, instead of the customers having to read through pages and pages of Ts & Cs just to find out where the product they are buying is coming from.
on 9 July 2014
Being very glamerous minded, I like wearing off the shoulder and strapless tops and dresses. Needing good support, I turned to the clear bra straps with stong metal hooks. They do fit the bill well. They're comfortable and flattering. I've recommended them to my girlfriends and my daughter.
on 23 January 2014
These are not too bad but I have had better quality. They are not as long as I would have liked so were a little tight but will tide me over until I get a chance to have another look for some as these were bought in a rush for an impending holiday and I did not have time to send them back!
on 19 March 2014
Comfortable enough and did the job as expected. Good width and strength. I would recommend them as they are ideal for revealing tops when you don't want obvious straps showing.
on 5 August 2014
Being an average size 12, the bra straps fit just right - so I am very pleased with them. For bigger ladies there isn't the option to lengthen the straps.
on 24 March 2015
straps came really quickly, ordered the 1.5cm to make sure they fit in my bra.very comfortable and strong. well worth the price.
on 9 August 2014
You need to be pretty small for these to be of any use. Not recommended if you have a larger chest. Total waste of money.
on 17 September 2013
I chose this rating because this item is so practical and most women will always need that extra support when it comes to bra straps and strapless dress where straps can be added or removed. I would denfiantly recommend this item to a friend
on 26 September 2014
Replaced some straps which were broken. Not such good quality strap but fasteners okl