on 5 July 2017
Great buy
on 15 February 2014
Have been impressed with my new tablet as it is very light to carry around and it was easy to set up on the internet at the start.Still learning about other applications when I start to use them. Of the applications that I use most often so far has been very good and the speed of receiving information is very good as well.
on 19 February 2014
Continually use this now to take to uni...ideal for use in lectures.
If I had the choice, I would have gone for a bigger memory option but the micro sd slot is really helpful.
Good graphics but the camera isn't great quality so doesn't match the ipad in that way. Great tablet for everyday though and really great value for money :)
on 8 April 2014
I cose this tablet as it had a 10 inch screen and it had good reviews . I have found it easy to use and fast so I am satisfied. I am concerned as it does not accept Adobe software so I am unable to run software ln the BBC website and also the Facebook games website. I guess I will be able to sort this out with time.
on 31 March 2014
This product is excellent - its comparatively good value for money, you can extend the memory with an microSD card and being android you do not need to pay through the nose for apps.

It is fast and responsive, the battery lasts a long time (obviously depends on what you're doing and screen brightness etc)

My main reason for purchase was to read books and keep up to date with email twitter etc and serve a a replacement for my slowly dying macbook. The ability to edit photos etc means that it's swiftly becoming redundant!

My only criticism, which is of Amazon rather than the product, is that I was supplied with a European 2 pin adapter instead of a UK/IE 3 pin. It's technically against the law but I contacted Amazon who refunded me an amount in order to get a genuine samsung 3 pin charger.
on 4 March 2014
Excellent purchase, would highly recommend a Samsung tab 3.picture quality is superb, great for watching movies on. Would recommend getting the 64mb sd card. :)
on 24 April 2014
This product is easy to use but does have a tendency to freeze a lot. Ok if you have patience.
on 3 April 2014
Got this because I've struggled with the 7" tablet I bought a while ago when I downsized from my old 10" HP TouchPad when it finally bit the dust.

I've been amazed by the Tab 3. Its really fast and fluid feeling, the screen is excellent, the keyboard is really tactile, and it feels well made with good quality materials.

The only odd thing about the product is the physical home, back and menu buttons (where ICS and JellyBean Android devices usually have 'soft' buttons built into the screen area.) This isn't a problem though, and I actually really like it, as it gives you full use of the screen real estate for apps, instead of the bottom 10% being blacked out to host 3 little soft buttons!

For the price I would definitely recommend it. With the exception of screen resolution it can easily stand toe-to-toe with the latest iPad incarnations.
on 26 May 2014
Bought this as a gift for my Mum and could not have wished for better. Tablet is very easy to use and looks the part also.
on 25 March 2014
This product is excellent , however it was sent with a European plug. When a UK friendly plug was requested, my email was ignored. Poor customer service.