on 8 August 2016
I bought this shirt for work and I'm really pleased with it. A lot of the white shirts around now seem to be so thin that you have to wear a camisole underneath - which I find tends to bunch up and annoy me!
Fortunately this shirt is of decent quality and isn't see through. It irons really well - very easily de-creased and looks smart on. It is true to size and has nice width on the arms so you can move around without those causing problems.
I love the 3/4 length sleeve as I'm forever rolling my sleeves up otherwise. The cuff is nice too as it isn't a proper cuff - they've just finished off the sleeve properly.
It's a good length and looks smart both tucked in a left out.
I'd definitely recommend these shirts for work. They are comfortable, good quality and are nicely tailored. They are darted at the bust and in the back to give a tailored shape.
2 people found this helpful
on 6 September 2017
I have several shirts of the same style, and they are all a good fit, loose and comfortable. This one is way too small. I compared it to the ones I already have, and it is 6 inches (15cm) smaller. Any wonder it didn't fit! Manufacturers really have to get these sizes coordinated, or it will be impossible to shop on line with confidence.
One person found this helpful
on 19 November 2017
Unfortunately, I had to send back as I ordered two from different companies, I thought they were slightly different but when they came they were identical. The 3/4 sleeve cut into my arm folds which is quite sore, okay if you don't move around too much but as I work in a restaurant they would rub a lot. I have already worn the one that came first and I won't be wearing it again.
on 27 November 2016
i use size 20 to get nice even if i lost a few kilo this 20 size is a bit tight. it look ok but tight. it arrive on time and was cheap so i have not contacted the seller.
One person found this helpful
on 19 July 2017
Rather too large but my own fault because I ordered a larger size after reading some of the reviews. The fit is perfect to size I would say. Quality and finish very good. Too much trouble to send it back so shall keep it.
on 4 December 2017
Really like these, they wash well & keep their color, only down side is they are small made so go for a size bigger & if you are large chested probably two sizes bigger. Will buy again
VINE VOICEon 19 November 2016
Lovely looking, very pleasant to weak black 3/4 sleeve black blouse.
It looks very elegant and is very easy to wash and iron (it's close to non-iron).
Both my wife and daughter wear is.
on 11 January 2018
Arrived 2 days before predicted delivery date. Very smart, good quality blouse. Bought for work and is perfect. I’m usuallu size 18 but I risked getting a 20 and this was a good size. A bit snug on the hips but a good fit on the upper body. Very pleased with blouse and seller. Thank you
on 30 April 2018
A very comforttable blouse that is very versatile for any accasion. I am very pleased with it .
on 8 September 2017
fits really nicely good length and the material is of great quality. I am very pleased with this shirt exactly what I want for my work