on 25 January 2017
For anyone who has doubts about this product, stop worrying. This does exactly what it says, and for the price who can really complain. It arrived much earlier than told, so the service was excellent. The cover fitted like a glove and it was up and running within 30 minutes of it being delivered, but as we had already got a screen protector on the tablet we don't, as yet, need the screen protector that came, at no extra cost, with the cover The previous cover we had was bulky and cumbersome. This cover is perfect and an excellent product. The service by the seller was first class. At the price which they are charging, snatch their hand off.
One person found this helpful
on 8 July 2014
I ordered this cover to protect my Galaxy Tab 3 when I am outside. It arrived very promptly and I am really impressed with the quality of this item, considering the low cost.
The cover has a velcro fastening to prevent the tablet sliding out, a magnetic catch for the cover when closed, a doohickey at the back to allow you to prop the tablet up to read in landscape mode. The cover is well made and robust, just what you want to protect your precious Tab 3. There's even a hole at the back to let you use the camera. It comes with a plastic screen cover which you can adhere to the tablet screen. I haven't used that yet, so no opinion on that. And you get a stylus - which actually works! Hey! All this for under £6. It's really great value. Recommended.
on 20 May 2014
The cover for my tablet is very well made fitting it perfectly. A nice bit of kit for the price and it protects the tablet well. The reason for only giving the cover 4 stars is that the design of the stand on the rear is not the best and it will not rotate to portrait view like others that I have seen. But for the price it's a good deal. You also get two freebees a anti scratch cover and a stylus, the stylus only lasted a day and the end fell off. The see through cover was one of the easiest to fit that I have ever had, absolutely no bubbles and exactly the right size. unfortunately after two weeks of use it became more and more difficult to operate the touch screen through it, in the end I had to bin it. Back to the Cover, well worth the price.
on 9 February 2014
Arrived ontime and packed well. Put tab 3 into it and it fits well all cutouts for the buttons are in the correct places and easy to access. The screen protector fits well again all cutouts are in the right places. The stylus pen works well it has a nice weight to it and is easy to hold. One small problem is the pen will not work properly if the metal? end is missing easy to rectify a dab of glue and that fixes it. I used black cord to stop the pen getting lost and attached it to the hole in the pentop and the loop on the side of the cover that you are supposed to put the pen in but found it awkward as is has to be put in ata weird angle. Overall i am very pleased with the case and would recommend this in future.
on 17 January 2014
This a wonderful little kit, especially for the price. Included in the pack is the leather case itself, a stylus pen and a screen cover. While I've not used the screen cover, figuring the screen is protected when in my bag from having the leather case closed, the stylus pen and case are brilliant. It's a perfect fit, with the camera aligned with the hole in the back nicely, and the stylus makes typing e-mails/messages out a lot easier and faster. The case itself makes it possible to watch videos without holding the tablet, something which would get very tiresome on a long train or bus journey.

If you've got a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7" then I really recommend this leather case.
on 21 July 2016
I bought this to protect my Tab from damage that a toddler could do. It's been a few years now and the tab is intact and damage free. The case has done its job well.

There are few things about the case that led me to drop a star and these are that the material around the edge will peel away and can look messy whilst the case is molting. There is no hole to allow charging with the cover closed. and the slot for folding back the cover to make a stand is perhaps a little too high.

Other than this the case is great and is still in use some 3 years later.
on 11 April 2018
I don't know why this has come up, as I purchased this product almost 3 years ago.
With the benefit of daily use, I can, however say that this is an excellent hard wearing product, and is only now starting to show signs of use.
on 23 January 2014
My Samsung tablet doesn't fit into this case as neatly as the pictures suggest, even though it's supposed to be designed for it. The tablet actually moves around from top to bottom meaning that you have to use a pen or stick your little finger down the inside of the case to use the volume or on/off button... and you'll be taking photos of the edge of the hole for the camera unless you make sure the table is sitting squarely in the case first.

Stylus is good - light and doesn't leave any marks.

Found it impossible to fit the screen projector without millions of air bubbles appearing. Even the guys in my local Vodafone shop couldn't do it either so had to buy an alternative which is much better.

I know people will say that 'it reflects the price' but the advertising and descriptions on Amazon should be both true and credible, no?
on 14 January 2015
Having searched the high street for a suitable case for my daughters 10in Samsung tablet we resorted to online sites. Not only were the ones on the high street very difficult to find for the Samsung Galaxy, those that were available were expensive and gave minimal protection. We were spoilt for colour choice with the MORFRED and more importantly the design gave much better protection in having a frame surrounding the screen. This was also a fraction of the cost to the ones in the shops.The incorporated stand ensures the tablet remains securely in the upright position. It would be an advantage if there was a strap or elastic to fasten the tablet when in the closed position, but we have not found that to be a problem as yet If it does cause a problem then we could always use an elastic band. For quality and value for money, I would most definately recommend this product..
on 13 December 2015
A good quality case and very quick delivery. However, it wasn't the size I needed for my tablet. I notice none of the Mofred cases have product dimensions and I think it would be useful to include this in all product descriptions as many tablets have different sizes though uniform screen sizes and one should be able to make an informed choice especially if the colours and quality are what appeal to the customer.
I don't want to return it and have been looking for someone with a matching tablet to give.