on 11 March 2015
Great value, colourful, perfect for babies and toddlers. It's also very sturdy- my son has downs syndrome and often throws this and most toys(!!!) across the room and this toy has barely a mark on it and every animal still pops up. Very impressed with this.
on 7 March 2014
My 2 year old and a 4 year old love this and it arrived very quickly. I placed the order on wednesday and it arrived early morning on friday. They both love this and I may have to buy another as they argue over it. It is a very simple toy but the children love it and thats all that matters.
on 28 October 2014
After my 6month old played with this for not even 3 weeks a screw broke off and came out in her playpen and she rolled on it and it hurt her and made her cry, but what was worst was if I had not been supervising her she might have put it in her mouth and choked..... The screw broke off and was sharp not just that it came unscrewed. I would suggest avoiding this shoddy product.

To be honest it was not as good quality in general as I had thought for 9.99. Thought they might make a noise when popped up they don't and the 2 spin buttons are not easy to spin for animals to pop up especially for a baby.
on 16 September 2013
Wouldn't recommend this its cheap, cheap plastic. Some of the buttons get stuck and most of the time the animals won't pop up!! Not worth the money!!
on 1 February 2014
Its ok but boring once baby works out how each is done. My son hates me to open em and leave em popped up he takes my hand and majes me put em down.. Would be bbetter with music or sounds. Whats with the blue sheep?
on 31 December 2013
Bought for my 10 month old niece for Christmas. She loves it! Spent about 1/2 hour popping animals when she should have been opening other presents!
on 2 April 2014
Very nice toy easy to use and colourful my daughter loves it and plays for hours and laughing at it
on 1 January 2016
The toy would be great if the animals made a noise. Sometimes the flaps get stuck and I have to help my 18month old turn one of the buttons.
on 20 December 2013
Low quality and at least one animal wouldn't pop-up on arrival. Wish I'd read the previous review. With regret, returning to sender.
on 13 March 2014
This is a great toy baby love it.it came on time.it is good for helping him move his hands good for his accordition.