on 26 March 2014
Game arrived before estimated delivery time and in perfect condition.

We bought the game for the kids but Me and my partner (in our late 20's) used to play the early Lego games and thought we would have a little go for old tines sake before we let the kids have it. So we sat down after the kids went bed and both played this game for about 5 hours and only completing 5% of the game. It's so fun and there is so much game play. The added addition of the open world is amazing. I don't think the kids are gonna get a go.

This game is suitable for all the family and It is by far the best Lego game to date and possibly the best marvel game to date. Great service from the seller and a great game at a good price. I'm off to cause a bit more destruction in Lego New York, HULK SMASH!!!!!
on 7 September 2015
Fantastic.
A great game for everyone.
Perfect for kids as you can't die & lose a mission, you just keep coming back.
Loads of ways to complete missions.
Once you've played all the missions & completed it, you can free play...
Replaying missions with any character you've unlocked, exploring New York or the helicarrier & completing mini missions, games & unlocking stuff.
The lads has been playing for ages.
One of the few games I'd call value for money.
on 6 March 2017
This is an awesome game that is not just for kids. Quite possibly the best marvel superhero video game. Don't let it being LEGO sway you from buying it. Start playing and you will soon forget about how the characters look like LEGO. We have it on ps3 and XBOX ONE!
on 5 July 2015
My five year old son and I play this. He loves it! I must admit as a big kid I love it too. We paid sub £20 which is amazing value for the amount of gameplay we have had. For him he can bash the buttons and enjoys playing as all his different super heroes (hulk, captian America, Thor, Spider-Man the list goes on).

The levels have good challenges to keep me interested and the graphics and gameplay are very good. You can the. Replay levels using different characters you have unlocked on the way! My son keeps asking for sandman for some reason.
on 10 February 2018
Awful game. No difficult, but horrendously complicated to actually play. We are constantly getting stuck working out what to do to progress in the level. And practically every level. Overly complex, takes all the fun out if it.

We keep going back to it hoping it's just a learning curve. Giving up now.
on 24 October 2016
Purchased for 5 year old son, who loves it. Typical lego game, so if you've played any of the other Lego games based on movies, you will know what to expect. It's easy enough for young ones to play and understand, but all ages can enjoy it. The visuals are full of charm and humour and the level design is very clever. Lots of content as well, so very good value for money.
on 7 December 2017
Good entertaining gane for the whole family
Especially perfect if you have a marvel
And a Lego fan in one! My son never stops playing this
on 30 November 2016
Bought this for my sons birthday, he's a massive marvels avengers fan and has had a similar game on the xbox 360 so when he got the xbox one he wanted this to play on it.
Hours of enjoyment out of this game so far!
on 21 July 2017
Amazing game, loved every second of it. I had this original on 360 but since I'm making the move over to Xbox one I had to buy it and complete it again
on 12 October 2017
9 year old son adores this game. He's an enthusiastic gamer and it still challenges him.