on 10 July 2013
Bought this for my husbands first father's day from our son. We are really into music so this just suited him so well! So lucky I stumbled across it on amazon, my husband loved it and the engraved message on the back was the icing on the cake! He loved it! :)
on 28 May 2014
The pick itself came in a well presented packaging and was high quality. It creates a lovely sound on his electric guitar and he was blown away by how sweet and personal the plec was. I brought it for him for his first very fathers day and he loves it so much that he's reluctant to use it in case it wears away. The only negative comment that I have to make is that the engraving work is not as clear as the picture suggests and can be a little hard to read.

But over all I am very happy. Was delivered earlier than it was meant to be and made both the buyer and the receiver very happy. I wouldn't buy it again as obviously it was a personal gift and wouldn't be the kind of thing that you would buy twice but I would definitely recommend it to Rocking Daddy's and their partners!!!
on 20 May 2014
I just recieved the pick today, great value and fantastic engraving work, looks like it cost alot more than under £6, strongly reccomend, I will be buying this company again!
on 31 May 2014
Excellent quality fast delivery presented in lovely keepsake box. Engraving very well done. would highly recommend for a extra special personalized gift for a Guitarist
on 28 June 2014
it was perfect for fathers day the service was excellent just as described on the web page my husband was delighted
on 15 July 2015
Nice quality item. Was nice that it could be engraved as a Father's Day gift. Good memory box item for Dads too.
on 30 June 2014
Wonderful gift at a very good price. Was dispatched quickly and received my personalised item within a week.
on 16 June 2016
Absolutely love it... arrived within a week of ordering
on 27 June 2015
Very happy with this product. Came within 2 days.
on 18 October 2015