on 24 June 2013
As a new android user wanted some protection for phone. Makes it easy to locate in handbag and not worried about phone slipping out of my hands. Delivered as advised.
on 23 November 2013
Recieved promptly. Case fits snuggly. Cut outs in correct place for speaker, camera etc. Value for money with stylus, screen protector and cleaning cloth included.
on 10 March 2014
I ordered this the same day that I got my new Galaxy Fame, as I had had a similar case in the same design for my previous phone (Samsung Galaxy Ace). After 20 months of use that case was like new - held its shape, no cracks, scratches, scuffing, etc. and also protected my phone from numerous knocks and falls. I'm pleased to say that this case looks and feels as if it will wear just as well as my previous one (also ordered from Amazon).
The case is translucent white with a glossy clear inset, fits the phone snugly and exposes all the bits of the phone that need to be exposed. It sets off my Pebble Blue Galaxy Fame phone perfectly. This case is a great choice if you're looking for a functional, hardwearing, stylish, discreet and "grown up" mobile phone case. The screen protector, polishing cloth and stylus are a welcome bonus - all this at an amazing price!
I ordered this product on Tuesday night and it arrived on Thursday - excellent service.
**update 07/09/14** six months later the case is still going strong but I've noticed that the silicone has yellowed, something to bear in mind when purchasing the clear option. This probably wouldn't happen with a coloured version.
on 19 November 2013
This case arrived quickly and in great condition.
My mum actually ordered this for her Samsung Galaxy Fame.

It came with the case, which fits nicely and protects the phone, a screen protector which also fits perfectly and a little stylus which plugs into the headphone jack.

She doesn't use the stylus as she doesn't actually need it and gave it to her boyfriend who finds it useful when typing.
on 12 December 2013
Your picture shows a protective cover and case. Mine arrived without a stylus. Was I supposed to have received one? I really could have done with one! This is a simple, elegant cover, but in all honesty, were it not for the fact that bags have small phone pockets, I should have gone for one with a flap cover.
on 18 August 2013
My son had this for his new phone and it really does look good. It's a great fit and really protects the phone well. Ony thing was there was only I screen saver which we messed up trying to put on so had to order some more.
on 26 February 2014
Good for the money 4 in 1. Screen cover fitted nicely as does the case, however the case does cover the on/off button so extra push when using this is necessary. Stylus was a good little bonus but on such a short lead/tie it does not reach screen when plugged in, so need to extend with a piece of ribbon or something! But over all a very good buy for such a low price. It was a very swift delivery, next day I think!
on 10 November 2013
No problems with this phone cover. Seems to be a perfect fit. Nice colour too. Screen cover a good bonus.
on 2 January 2014
Bought this for my son's first mobile phone and he really likes it. Colour is nice and true to the picture. However, it is a really tight squeeze to fit it onto the phone, to the point where it seems to be actually too small for the phone - not the best fitting case I've seen. It was delivered before the scheduled date, which was really good considering how close to Christmas it was ordered.
on 29 November 2013
This is a really great tight fitting case and unlike some gel cases u can access all the appropriate buttons, including being able to plug in the charger properly without having to take off the case unlike some gel cases I have purchased in the past much to my annoyance. Woulkd defo recommend at a bargain price as it also included a stylus and a screen protector.