Top positive review
19 people found this helpful
Keeps getting better and better!
on 2 November 2013
Swap Force is a fantastic update to the Skylanders series.
There are now absolutely loads of things to do in addition to the main story line such as many different puzzles and mini games. The puzzles are varied and enjoyable and the mini games, which take elements from other popular games, are very enjoyable. One minute you have a 2D platform level like Mario, the next you are sliding down a rainbow collecting coins like Sonic, the next you are blasting baddies with a very fast gun from something like a tank.
- Encourages problem solving with a large range of puzzles either as mini games or as part of the main story line
- Countless hidden areas to find and explore
- A large number of enjoyable mini games
- Enjoyable main story line
- Characters can be customised to suit the challenge
- Good graphics
- Improved my son's reading and arithmetic skills
- You can't cancel character conversations. This is annoying because they had this feature in Giants.
- You need to buy extra characters to do everything in the game.
In short, this is the very best game for younger children available. It can get expensive but in play per £ it beats anything else hands down.