Customer reviews

Size: Medium|Colour: Blue (Charlie)|Change
Price:£71.71 - £100.03

on 4 May 2017
Bought 3 NEW medium stonewash Levi's jackets recently, all in size S, and here is my little review

1) Made in Mexico, sold in US, bought on ebay.
Quality 10/10 - vivid colours and that appealing vintage Levi's touch. the problem? ridiculously too small and supernarrow. For my chest size of 36 I was not able to button the jacket thus had to send it back to the seller

2) Made in Bangladesh, sold in EU, bought from amazon
Quality 2/10 - faded, muted colours, looked more like some cheap Asos denim crap, absolutely appalling. Sizing? great, fitted as expected ! Obviously had to send it back to the seller

3) Made in Bangladesh, sold in EU, bought from theidleman
Quality 5/10 - much better than the previous one manufactured in Bangladesh but still miles below Mexican one that is being sold in US. Again immaculate sizing though (S would perfectly fit chest of 36, M 38 etc).

To sum up: looking for a new blue Levi's denim jacket? Seek the one that was made in Mexico and look for a 1 size bigger than your regular. Or browse ebay if you're confident with the used ones.
on 2 February 2016
Had one of these in my youth and was a bit small om me as a medium sized. This one fits much better 40 yrs later as an XXL. I am not fat though, built like arnold,schwartzenneger with a bit of a belly. Thats age for you!
on 10 April 2017
Great jacket takes me back to my youth. Recommend
on 14 June 2017
Great jacket
on 10 May 2017
The real thing just like I had in the 70s and 80s. It should last for years. All the reviews mentioning thin denim are not correct.
on 19 July 2017
Incredibly comfortable. Very much worth every penny
on 14 June 2017
excellent
on 26 March 2017
It's all good
on 12 November 2015
Bought this jacket for a relative who is wary of making online purchases because "What if they don't fit? What if there's something wrong with them? What is..." Being traditional, he prefers to buy what he knows.

He likes the jacket. I would have given 5 stars but I'm answering for him so can only go as far as 4 stars to mean good-not-bad-I-know-no-more-than-that.
on 30 May 2014
Based on the sizing guide I purchased a medium size jacket rather than the large that I would otherwise have bought. When it arrived I was shocked to discover that it was too small for me. Amazon were great and replaced the item with a Large size in no time at all and with no fuss, they arranged for the item to be picked up by courier at no cost to me. The courier even gave me a one hour timeslot in which they would pick up the garment which was very useful.
The jacket is just what I wanted, good quality and the Large size fits me perfectly (I'm a chest size 40-42 inches by the way).