Customer reviews

Price:£6.99

on 18 July 2017
Brilliant album
on 21 May 2017
When I buy an album there's normally a song or 2 I'll skip, as expected. With Dark Eyes I find myself skipping none, I have a least favourite, but even then it's still brilliant in comparison to all the others
on 23 February 2013
Wow! Why is it so quiet about this band? Brilliant, alternative music. Every track is played and sang beautifully! I've heard "Full Circle" on a radio and fell in love with it straight away- I just had to get the full album. Highly recommend!
on 5 July 2014
Such a good album, I play it on repeat. It's so haunting!
Excelent
on 2 May 2017
Good
on 14 March 2013
Listen.

I am a French-Canadian from Montreal. All the music I ever listened to was from U.K. And I used to pay big bucks for my records, because most albums I bought were imports (Joy Division, Durruti Column, Pale Fountains, Ride, Bloody Valentine and so forth) . So I feel you owe me. You have to buy "Dark Eyes", from this Canadian group that decided to live in my city, Montreal.

To convince yourself that you are doing the right thing, go on youtube, listen to "Full Circle", you'll be hooked. The rest of the album is as good. Just one complain, there's maybe only 38 minutes of music, we could have used more.

Half Moon Run will be big. I tell you, if these guys were Brits, I would buy the import.
on 4 July 2013
I discovered this band with full circle, which is an outstanding song. The rest of the album follows that same emotional flow, which makes it a must buy in my book.
Also, this is a small band which deserves recognition for their soulful talent and I'm sure that any future album will be well worth the wait and the money.
on 4 May 2014
Half Moon Run show so much promise of things to come in the future. Sometimes they remind me of folky rock like Midlake or fleet foxes other times radiohead are called to mind.
For anybody who likes sweet harmonies and interesting guitar music, this is for you.
on 28 May 2013
I fell in love with 'Full Circle' on BBC 6 Music station and the rest of the album did not disappoint, it's excellent. A bit reminiscent of Radio Head in places, and at other times it reminds me slightly of Jeff Buckley, but it's a unique sound with a wonderful vocalist. It's haunting, I have not liked an album so much for a long time.