Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 29 July 2016
After receiving this from the mail I noticed some bend cover corners, which is normal so while it's annoying it isn't something I'd return it over, but when I got the vinyl out, I saw that the labels were off center, and the hole punched in the middle was done in such a way that It almost doesn't fit on the vinyl player, and there's plastic left from the hole (See picture attached)

I'm sad that my vinyl is in such a bad shape, because I really enjoy the music normally.
review image
on 21 January 2014
I was lucky enough to see Half Moon Run at the Shepherds Bush Empire in Nov'13. I was blow away by their performance. Even though the album seems quite mellow in places, the band played the songs live with a huge amount of energy and emotion. Seeing them live made me appreciate this album even more. There is a great mix of songs, with a broad range of influences from electro-pop to folk music. I'm really excited to see how this band progresses in the future.
on 10 August 2013
Heard one track off this in the car about 3 months ago and made a note to buy the CD when it was released recently. Best described as 'diverse' and not a duff track in sight. Songs are a mix of pace, mood, style, but all top quality if a little too like BASTILLE - BAD BLOOD, but no shame being on a par with that. My particular likes on this: Full Circle, Call me in the Afternoon, Need it, Unoffendable, Drug you, Nerve... well, the whole thing, like I said. Enjoy ;-)
A real grower with gentle vocals and music that hooks you in and doen't detract from the singing. I really like this but it was not an album that jumped out at me immediately, I just found myself choosing toplay this more and more often.
One of those bands you discover by accident and grow to love.
on 20 February 2014
Thoroughly enjoyable. Great production, but you can equally imagine them translating it wonderfully onstage. Holds up to multiple listens . Boyfriend reckons it's even a contender to be played in his car. In 18 months I've heard nothing but radio except when I've been in control - praise indeed!
Thank you 6music for the introduction.
on 13 January 2015
5 star means yes buy it!!

I give this album a 7/10, a huge score!! This is a clear exercise of 'Great Instrumentation Layout' &'well written lyrics' by the band, note - the instrumentation seems to be the foremost objective here.

The exceptional songs in this album being - 3) `No More Losing The War' is a real cathartic song, slowly burning out, 5) 'Need It' the tempo dragging through the drum, a real pleasure on the ears & 8) 'Drug You' a real drum thumping tune.
on 27 January 2014
This came to our attention after seeing the advert for Assassins 3 at the cinema. We eventually found out the name of the track on the advert (Full Circle) and ordered the C.D. mainly for that. How great to find that not only do we love Full Circle, but each track is equally as good. Highly recommended! (Ordered the soundtrack for Assassins 3 first in error - what a bad and expensive mistake! However Dark Eyes well worth waiting for.)
on 28 October 2014
Love their single 'Full Circle', but in my opinion that is the best song on the album. Still enjoyable, but a bit of an anti-climax having the best song first.

Only my opinion, who's to say you won't like the last song best (for example)!
on 27 November 2013
Bought the album when released, and still playing and playing. Went to see them live at L'ubu in Rennes and they were excellent. Gifted musicians who can not only sing but each play a multitude of instruments. Fantastic night and what an album for the collection. Buy it, it will not disappoint.
on 31 December 2013
Having first heard the band on Dermot O'Leary's Radio 2 show, I was quite excited by their sound. The album more than lived up to my expectations: it is diverse and sparkling with brilliance. There's not a weak track on this.