on 11 December 2014
Started off well .informative and touching but got quite repeatative and i lost interest
on 13 April 2014
Could not put it down. The most amazing and touching book I have read in a very long time. Could relate to all after losing my lovely and amazing mum to Alzheimer's. Very well written and so many memories. Immediately purchased "To Elsie With Love" as soon as I finished reading this.
on 23 September 2014
a very moving book will recommend to my friends
on 22 April 2014
Very good read can see a lot of what was written applies to. My mum as she has Alzheimer's and dementia what carrying time as dad cared for her at home and she wore him down and he died and she is left behind
on 12 September 2014
This was an informative,and interesting read
on 23 June 2015
A poignant account of a truly heartbreaking condition.
on 22 July 2014
I simply cannot put together the words to describe how delicately this book was written each word a beat of his heart. That of a man watching his wife decay and still attempting to live whilst he to was decaying.
Just utterly beautiful.
on 17 November 2014
fab read
on 11 February 2015
It's not bad.
on 19 April 2014
Oh my... should be available and promoted in all libraries - made me look up diet and lifestyle changes that are reccomended to delay the onset of such a terrible condition. Well done Mr Sullivan.