on 8 July 2015
This is book one in the Lost Anderson's series apart of the Billionaire Bachelors series(Billionaire Bachelors 8).

The ever expanding Andersons are back. in this exciting new line of the bestselling series everyone is talking about.

Meet Richard Storm. Richard is so saddened that his children are doing nothing productive with their lives so he offers them an ultimatum. Richard's children have just two years to take a failing business and make it a big success or they face losing all their trust funds or they fend for themselves meaning Richard washes his hands of them. Richard's children are so stubborn that they think he’s gone insane. What his children don’t know is the powerful secret that can knock them to their knees and tear their family apart. Will the children all come together as they should, or will their own self-centeredness consume them and finally ripping their family apart forever?

Meet sexy Crew Storm. Crew opens up a very private and exclusive resort in the Catalina Islands just off the coast of California. Pride swells deep within Crew as he accomplishes what he thought was totally impossible. Everything's going on smoothly; well that is until a blonde steps into his life and asks Crew to teach her how to be the most perfect seductress.

The shy Haley Sutherland. Haley is totally done with her fears. Haley is now done with being a wallflower and especially done being invisible. Haley comes up with the most brilliant idea to find the perfect person to teach her how to seduce. To seduce the only man she truly wants. Though the only person Haley’s chosen to be her teacher is Crew Storm. Haley soon finds that she’s forgetting her first and only love’s name.

This story will take you on long and beautiful journey of the heart as Crew teaches Haley more than she ever imagined. Crew also finds himself gaining more than he could ever imagine.

I need more than 5 *s but again need to settle for 5. I'd recommend this author and all her books
on 16 November 2014
how I loved meeting the 3rd brother of Joseph and George and how alike they are in both looks and strategies in trying to set his children. so in this book we met Crew and Haley and they are such a sweet loving couple ;-)
on 29 May 2017
all of the books of this author is the best and amazing
on 17 November 2015
The lost andersons another twist to this family
on 13 May 2017
So enjoyed this series of books.
on 3 July 2013
I didn't think it would of been possible to make more Anderson's books, but oh my was I wrong I loved how Richard got all his kids to take on responsibility by doing what he did and the fact that he's a meddler just like his brothers were. I really liked hayley she seams sweet and caring you would of thought she would of grown up sour and angry due to her upbringing. Loved how she met crew and the chemistry they shared was great. I can't wait until November for the next installment.
on 3 July 2013
This family saga is brillaint. I have read everyoe and couldn't stop reading. Only disappointment is that I now have to wait until November for the next book....can't wait!!!!!
on 2 January 2015
couldnt put book down loving ever,y book of series
on 7 September 2014
*Originally published on my blog; Cosying Up With Books*

The reason these books exist are because of a dream. That dream was recounted to Melody Anne from Cindy Flory and was then used to make the next books of this series. So, I think I owe Cindy Flory a thank you!

At the beginning of this book Haley was shy, indecisive and completely insecure in her own skin due to years of being put down by her grandparents who had no choice but to raise her. After doing the unthinkable and approaching a handsome man with a crazy proposal, Haley is whisked into a whirlwind of seductress lessons, finding her inner woman and unbelievable sex. Lucky her! I even found myself swooning at some of the things Crew would say, sheesh my heart almost went into overdrive.

Crew, pre ultimatum, was entitled, spoiled and just like his brothers and sister, a first class a-hole with money to burn. Two years later, when the book takes place, he is now a man who prides himself on his hard-earned success and all the hard work seems to have humbled him greatly.

I found it easy to like Haley and Crew as characters, Melody Anne did a great job of making them seem real and although their story isn't entirely original (what story is nowadays?!) the circumstances surrounding their relationship's beginning was new for me. I simply adored all of the other characters such as the bartender (whose name has completely left me), Richard Storm and his new-found brothers, George and Joseph. They were all so lovable and I found myself smiling when they all bantered together.

This was a quick, fun read with well-built characters and a lot of reality. I definitely recommend it although I do advise you to be at least 17 due to this book having quite a bit of sex - I mean come on, it's about a gorgeous, wealthy man giving seductress lessons to an inexperienced woman. There's gonna be some sexual situations! There were no swear words - well none that I can remember anyways.

When I got this eBook it was FREE from iBooks, I'm not sure if that's still the case but you should read it anyway! So... Get reading!
on 3 July 2013
What a wonderful story!!! "Unexpected Treasure - the Lost Andersons" was an AMAZING book! Melody Anne continues her phenomenal Anderson series in this book! The original series revolved around Joseph and George Anderson and their children. Joseph and George are brothers who love to meddle into their children's lives. One by one their children are unknowingly matched up with the perfect love interest by their father and uncle, and fall into the most delicious romances. Just when we were sad that the Anderson children were all married off and we would have to say good-bye to this wonderful family, the Amazing Melody Anne comes up with a lost brother to Joseph and George - Richard Storm - who was taken at birth! This book tells the story of Crew Storm (Richard's son) and Haley Sutherland's fun filled romance. Their relationship starts very innocently and develops into a true love between two people - who by the way were manipulated by Richard. Well lucky for us, Richard has 3 more sons and a daughter, which will guarantee us at least 4 more wonderful books in this fabulous Anderson saga!! Take my word for it you will LOVE LOVE LOVE this series, I do and I cannot wait for Melody's next book!!