on 13 September 2013
I love this book, but I love all her books,

I love this book, but I loved all her books.
I recommend this book to anyone thinking of becoming a foster carer.
Cathy lets you into her personal life, she becomes like a friend

c
on 4 November 2013
THIS WAS SO SAD YOU DO NOT THINK THAT ANYONE COULD TREAT CHILDREN THE WAY THEY DO. THEY ARE MIRACLES AND SHOULD BE CHERISED. I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO CATHY WHO HAS HAD THE GUTS TO WRITE ABOUT HER EXPERIENCES
on 13 September 2013
This, like all Cathy Glass's stories is a good and interesting one, but why split into 3 parts? It is hardly earth-shattering enough to be made into a trilogy. If I had known it was available as a single book I would have bought that. I read the first part, then had to wait for the second, by which time I had forgotten some of the details. Then the third part came out and the same thing happened again. Having said all that it was a good story about a very sad little girl who finally found a happy and settled home after many moves. People who foster are so often saints - the world needs more like them.
on 26 September 2013
Other great read by Cathy Glass, as title says a must read i found it hard to put down , a true story of the life of poor Lucy born into a life of sorrow and loneliness moved from pillar to post, she grew to think no one would ever love her or want her till she came to live with Cathy Glass and the hard work began ,
will not give any more away, but to say this book is well written sad & laughter is all included...
on 21 February 2014
Love Cathy glass novels good author ,read all her book looking forward to part 2 and 3 excited much .
on 29 August 2013
Really enjoyed part one when we do i get to read part 2 ? as usual from Cathy Glass a book that you do not want to put down, quite like this idea can't get nagged for reading for too long!!!! was going to keep it for my holiday but gave in to temptation five minutes after i knew it was downloaded Well done Cathy!
on 30 August 2013
I have just read part 1 and I can't wait to read the rest. Not only has Cathy lived up to expectations with this book but she has surpassed them. I was wondering how she was going to tell the story of Lucy's early life - before she arrived at Cathy's. She's done it perfectly, of course. Loved every word!
on 8 July 2014
This is the story of a young girl child, born into poverty, and with an incapable mother. From birth the child is constantly neglected, unwashed, I'll Fed and unloved. On the occasional that the child is taken into care, circumstances seem to be against her.
on 17 January 2014
I always enjoy books from Cathy Glass and this one was no exception. I would recommend for potential buyers to buy the complete 3 in 1 book however because that would probably be a more seamless read. Also, I have now had to write 3 reviews instead of one!
on 1 October 2013
I am now 75% through reading part 3 having read parts 1 & 2. A truly amazing revelation of a Carer's commitment & the rewards she has gained from Lucy's positive development! I take my hat off to Cathy, her family & Lucy herself!