Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.99

on 30 November 2013
This book is a dream come true for me, as i have been dying to get inside Remy's head since i read Real, so to get Remy's side of the story is just fantastic.

Remy is a huge hard bodied guy who is so vulnerable inside but he laid himself out there to show Brooke that he was her REAL. To get an understanding of how deep his love for Brooke really is, how he struggles with not being good enough for her, truly heart warming.

The devastation and pain that Remy feels when Brooke leaves him just tears you up inside, we feel all his thought and pain through his words in Remy.
I dont usually like when stories told again from another POV, but this has changed my mind totally. It doesnt feel like your just rehashing the same story from Real the key points are there but this is such a different side to events, to get inside the beautiful mind, the man that is Remy.

You get such a refreshing understanding of the Real story from Remy's side, you gain so much more perspective emotionally, i just loved it.

Katy Evans has out done herself in this book, the fact we get past and present woven so beautifully together is just a marvel and works so well to bring both books together. This series is so much more than i was expecting, and will stay with me for a long time to come, Remy and Brooke have such a love, they are up there with Romio and Juliet in my opinion.
I could continue to gush about this book all day long, do your self a favor one click this whole series pour a glass of wine and enjoy. I have lost hours of my life on Remy but there were hours well spent, i will be re-reading the Real series again without a doubt.
on 25 February 2014
This was absolutely fantastic , Remy is the sweetest, romantic man. Even if he dud take ages to take Brooke.

Really enjoyed reading Remy's point of view. There were times when you wanted to bash some sense into him, and even though we knew the story, it still had me on the edge willing them to be alright. His bipolar episodes were really sad, to see how he handled it all, also had me thinking that Riley and Pete used the sedative too freely.

I loved how protective and possessive he was, although we got how possessive he was in Brookes POV. Loved how he dealt with Scorpian, and how he treated those around hin, he was surrounded by people eho really loved him afterall his parents were never there for him.

The proposal was perfect for them, they both got everyghing they truly deserved, both really lovely people,
Wow it was totally different hearing this story from Remys pov although at times a few of the bits I wanted to read we skipped over but I realise you couldn't include everything we wanted in the one book! I love Remy and always will I hope we get some more from Brooke and Remy in the other books of this series!
on 26 November 2013
'I feel seen. Without reproach, disgust. I feel hungered for. Wanted in a way I have never, ever, been wanted.'

When Remy hit my kindle I think I stopped breathing. No, I know I did and I may have screamed a little... okay, a lot.

The lion is back. And this time, we are in his head, his perfectly delicate mind. As we dive into his story, getting his side of his thoughts, his actions... his blackness. He is beauty from pain. A man who was never shown love as a child, just disgust and fear. A man who not only loves with every fibre of his being, but doesn't ask for anything in return.

Remy is a natural born protector, a lion protecting his family. Loving and petting the one person who could bring down THE Remington 'Riptide' Tate to his knees. Brooke.

Brooke is his kryptonite, his love, his fire cracker... his wife. But she can also be his trigger, his switch, that can completely throw him from being 'blue' to 'black' - All in the name of his love for her. To show anyone and anything that Brooke was his.

Never in my life have I been so invested with a set of characters. Never.

Remy blew me away, completely shattering me before picking up the pieces of my broken heart and slowly nurturing them, loving them... right back into place.

Katy Evans has not only given us such perfect characters to fall in love with, but she has done it in a way that proves that love, pain and bipolar always have been, and always will be, REAL.

Fierce love doesn't come around often. But when it does... It completely knocks you off of your feet. No matter how rooted you are to that rough piece of canvas beneath your feet.
on 27 November 2013
I was really looking forward to finding out more about remy but I just found this book repetitive. I was hoping for more info on what his life was like growing up or maybe closure with his parents - them being able to see what a good father he is etc. no such luck, save your money as this book won't tell you anything new.
on 18 December 2013
Love this book! Remy & Brooke ate a beautiful couple & this book is written magnificently well. By far one of my favourite books. I would recommend it to everyone.
on 26 November 2013
One of the very best trilogies I've ever read. Initially didn't really appeal to me. How wrong can a person be. The story kept you gripped, written so well and so heart felt. It will take you on a roller coaster of emotions and the way Katy describes the characters amazing.Definitely recommend the series You must read Real and Mine first to appreciate how good an author she is and how well the books gel together BRILLIANT
on 4 December 2013
I was looking forward to this second book having loved the first. I am sad to say it was so repetitive and didn't hold my attention like the first. Loved the characters but there was more scope from the writer to go into certain issues in more depth as it was told from Remy's pov what about issues with his parents? opportunities were missed. The book was ok, but you're not missing much if you just read the first book. I like the style of writing so would read other books by the author.
on 6 May 2014
I'm sorry but I have to agree with the one or two 3* reviews. I really wanted to enjoy this but Remy's pov could quite easily have been incorporated into the last two books.
Remy's pov turned out to be about a man obsessed with possession and constant sex. Don't get me wrong I love sex but this became repetitive and in the end boring. So save yer brass on this one and skip to the next Rogue (The REAL series)book 4
on 3 December 2013
4.5 stars

Yet another amazing book by Katy Evans! At last we got to see inside the mind of the incredibly sexy, possessive and protective Remy. This book starts at Brooke and Remy's wedding and is mainly Remy reminiscing on how they met and everything they have gone through up until that point. It is mainly a shortened retelling of REAL and MINE but has several never seen before moments.

I think I love Remy even more after having seen his thoughts, feelings and his internal reasoning about his actions. All this makes the previous books even stronger and it also makes it easier to say goodbye to these characters. This book completed the characters story so perfectly and was like a final farewell.

REMY is novella length making it a quick and sexy (very sexy!) read. This book has the same sexual chemistry and passion as the first two but everything seems even more intense through Remy's eyes. Katy Evans did a great job at capturing his essence, wild and animalistic who also feels emotions very strongly.

I DON'T recommend reading this book unless you have first read REAL and MINE. Whilst this book is mainly REAL and MINE from Remy's pov it misses out several things (presumably as it is assumed that people have read books 1 and 2 first) so you will probably get confused. You also won't get the full experience that you would if you read all the books in order.

I loved this book, I love this series and I can't wait to see what Katy Evans will bring next. I recommend this book to fans of the first two and if you haven't read Real yet then you must!

*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review, this has not affected my opinions or rating in any way*