Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 22 June 2013
This release took me a little by surprise,must admit I didn't hear about it.But what a nice surprise!Like Black Sabbath have still got the freshness of the early 70's back,but with bang up to date production.One of the biggest treats I thought I would never have,brilliant.Ozzy and Geezer especially sound great and the songs are perfect,not a dud amongst them.God,death,dying,all their best subject matter.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 November 2013
One of the extra tracks if you didn't buy the deluxe CD version. It is equally as good as any on the album. MP3 quality is good.
Save some cash buy the standard album on CD and the deluxe tracks as MP3s.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 25 March 2014
I did not buy the album, and just bough this single track as this is not the best Sabbath album by any stretch of the imagination, I stopped listening to Sabbath after their 'Eternal Idol' album. I felt they have just lost their uniqueness and originality, this was mainly due to metal/hard rock going though so many changes in the mid 80's to the early 90's. This track however is kick ass, it sounds fresh and new, yet keeping in line with a traditional Sabbath sound.