on 6 January 2014
Arrived in time for Christmas. Disappointed as one of the winders didn't work. Tried to send it back only to be told to take a photo of default/damage then they would consider it. No damage to be seen, so very difficult. Would not recommend buying any form of jewelry from Justeel. Not happy at all.
on 13 July 2013
I ordered three pairs of these cufflinks for groomsmen gifts. The order said it would take three to four weeks for delivery. They arrived in 5 days! The movement in all three pairs (6 movements in total) work beautifully!
on 26 October 2013
I ordered a pair of steampunk cufflinks fo my dad to wear for my upcomming wedding. I was rather suspisious to begin with since the company is located in HongKong and I have read a lot reviews from people having bad experiences with products bought in Asian countries. However, I must say that this does not apply to Justeel Jewellery. The cufflinks are just as pictured and in perfect working condition. I will have absolutely no problem with ordering from this company again.

The free gift chain that came with my order had a very cheap feel to it and seems to me rather useless and something I could do without. However, it was a very sweet thought.

So all in all, thank you Justeel Jewellery for making this customer very happy.