on 26 April 2015
Have bought multi ink packs for my printer from various companies over the years and usually with no problems.

Buying these ones this time i hoped they would be as useful and good a previous ones. As it said they are suitable for my printer.
My experience with these inks is using them for my printer Epson SX 515W.
When my printer tells me to change an empty cartridge, i take the old one out and usually when i shake the cartridge i can hear and feel ink swilling around inside. I''m unable to put it back in, in order to use it all up.

Then i find when i put a new cartridge in my printer i find i am repeatedly cleaning the heads for ever in order to get a successful colour print ink test page of the 4 colours onto the paper. Not all the colours print out test page are shown. And no matter how much i run the cleaner heads program i'm unable to get a colour print ink test page complete showing all the colours on the paper. Which means i am unable to print of photos or pictures which show all the colours, it looks a mess.

All that works printing is the black text writing, that's all i can count on it for now.
I'm not a happy customer.
on 28 April 2012
These cartridges worked well. They have been in service for a few weeks now without any problems.
Epson original were used before - but no difference - they seem to be working fine.
on 2 February 2016
Worked like a charm and at this price, I'm hardly going to complain!

I dont print a lot of stuff these days and when I do, I use a basic mono laser printer but I needed to do a set of business cardsoon colour so I fired up my old Epson S21 which I hadn't used in about 4 years and unsuprisingly I had to purge the dried up old ink out of it (Top Tip: Cheap concentrated screen wash for your car, a syringe and a few paper towels work flawlessly to soften and purge the ink channels and get your printer up and running again). Once this was done, I dropped in a set of these cartridges and from the first to the last, they all worked perfectly. No issues with the printer not recognising them or anything like that, they just worked. I can't recommend them enough!
on 25 September 2012
Product arrived within the specified time and, generally speaking, is good value for money. However, I think the packaging could be better and, as I haven't yet tried them out in my printer, I'm hoping that the quality will live up to my previous purchases.
on 22 May 2012
I ordered the set of ink cartridges for my father in-law. Procurement was flawless, delivery was swift: and as I was out of the country at the time, I talked my wife through the installation and test - Print quality was superb. Product is as expected and at a bargain.

Thanks and keep up the great service!
on 24 March 2015
These replacement cartridges are great - a fraction the cost of the genuine Epson ones, and seem to work just as well. I've never had one fail on me, but even if I had to chuck out 25% of them, they'd still be a bargain.
on 17 July 2015
Work really well on my printer. I was a little sceptical as I had heard conflicting reports about non branded inks, but these work brilliantly and are a quarter of the price. I will certainly order again.
on 29 April 2015
Ink cartridges were delivered promptly and in good condition. The price was very competitive. I have used compatible cartridges ever since I bought a new printer and have had no problems. The cartridges might not last as long but that is very easily offset by the lower price. Why pay more per copy than you need to?
on 21 December 2014
as usual, excellent product, ideal for daily print, expect some fade if used for quality hung, photo prints, (recommend pigment inks, if exposed 100% to daylight). These inks are great for there purpose, office, admin, reports, hope this explains what I mean to get across. Thanks Guys, see you when I re-stock!
on 27 December 2013
Bought these set's and was desperate for cartridges as i completely ran out, but fair doe's to seller, i received them approximately four days before estimated delivery date, so a big well done and will use again

See one answered question