Customer reviews

on 26 October 2014
Many of my shoes are Skechers made and the thing that sets them apart from most other brands is that they last! They will not look as pretty after 2-3 years, but still usable. I just hate it when I buy shoes and they deteriorate in just a few months. To me Sketchers is a brand that doesn't do that.
on 27 June 2014
Bought for a work colleague who doesn't have an Amazon account, he absolutely loves them (but he is a Skechers fanboy) and says that they are more comfortable than slippers. In fact he's so keen on them that I'm thinking of buying some.
on 2 January 2015
Excellent, robust yet comfortable shoe. I've been wearing them several months now and have been great especially in the wet winter months. The sole is showing little sign of wear despite almost daily use.
on 7 August 2014
The size 11 was far to big,and that is my normal size. You would need to take a size smaller. Unless my feet have shrunk, i don't think so!