Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 September 2013
As a massive fan of Rizzle Kicks and their first album Stereo Typical so was sceptical whether Roaring 20s would be half as good. I wasn't disappointed at all and the album is absolutely brilliant with every song being brilliant. In their songs they have kept the main aspects that made Rizzle kicks what they are but with a fresh twist. If anyone is wondering whether to buy it - do it, you won't be disappointed!!!!
on 6 October 2013
The Sunday Times raved about it and I was a little unsure after the opening track - it just seemed to be an adolescent rant... but the rest of the album is really cool; lots of interesting cross-over sounds and in true Rizzle Kicks stylie - horny or trumpety should I say! Not sure they need to use all the expletives though - they're better than that!
on 8 September 2013
I really enjoyed Rizzle Kicks' first album, so I was really looking forward to this one. They seem to have gone in a slightly different direction on this one, with the theme of the instrumentals on some of the tracks. I guess the album title is a bit of a clue there. If I'm honest I'm not sure I like the way they've gone, but wouldn't say I hate it. That said there are several really great tracks on here - Skip To The Good Bit (based heavily on EMF's "Unbelievable"), Don't Bring Me Down, and That's Classic are all great. That's Classic was released as a single some time ago, and when I first heard it I was thinking, "what the heck is this?!", but the more I listen the more I like it, and I can see it being the same with the rest of this album. So even if you don't like this album at first, it just might be worth giving it a chance.
on 4 October 2013
Even if Rizzle Kicks themselves recommend it, you don't have to skip to the good bit - every bit of this album's good (even though "Skip to the good bit" may just be its best song). While "Stereo Typical" already was an outstanding debut, "Roaring 20's" adds a lot of depth to the band's repertoire while also delivering lots of catchy tunes to dance to. If you want to press it, one or two additional slow, contemplative songs would have been nice - but that's just a tiny speck on an otherwise immaculately white vest of an album. Plus, if you want to listen to Harley sing to slow music, just download "For Lovers", or for a slow rap get "Earl Grey", they're free stuff, anyway.

Buy it, please. Support artists who deserve support - even if you support Tottenham. Thank you for your attention.
on 24 June 2014
I love Rizzle Kicks first album, and sometimes bands go in a direction that you don't really like on the next releases. Luckily this was not one of those times.

I liked it from the first listen, but once you listen to it a few more times you really get a grasp at how good it is! They have matured, but in a way that is still fun, and is still Rizzle Kicks.
on 5 December 2013
This was bought as a xmas present, for my grandson. Packaging and delivery good and disc works. Word of warning, if like me you havent heard their music. It wasnt suitable for my grandson as the language is quite explicit. Had to give it to my older grandaughter instead. Otherwise no problems.
on 25 October 2013
Due to the quality of the first record I thought it was going to be a very tough act to follow, and to be honest it was only on 2nd or 3rd listen that it hit home that it is as good as the first album. So many quality tunes a rare album where all of the songs are good. Awesome!
on 25 January 2014
oh dear oh dear Amazon, you can't pack a cd in a cardboard envelope and expect it to get through unscathed every time. Needless to say I've sent it back. Rizzle Kicks seem like a fun group. They probably won't go down in history but are good listening right now.
on 31 October 2013
Very clever - 20s concept beautifully done. Some songs are very 20s-themed whereas others have subtle influences. Still 100% Rizzle and lots of variety between songs. One of the best albums I've heard in ages.
on 23 November 2013
We love it. I am in my 50's and have this in the car to listen to with my 17 & 10 year old children. We loved the first album so this enticed me to buy this and we are so pleased we did. Was not instant love on all tracks but it's growing on us every day.