on 20 July 2013
Excellent value for under a tenner. :) I have bought to use when I visit my parents (I live abroad) and my Mam has asked if she can use it when she goes into hospital and I have said yes of course as long is it is washed for my next visit. :)
I will let u know how it fairs in the washing machine at a later date.
UPDATE: Sorry for the late update - my Mam has used in Hospital and washed it ready for my next visit - it washed fine in the washing machine. A good bath robe at a very decent price. :)
on 18 June 2014
The packaging had ripped open in the post and the dressing gown arrived very dirty. This dressing gown is quite thin and I would have expected an Edinburgh Woolen Mill item to be of better quality. The second time I wore it I put my hand in the pocket and my finger went straight through a hole which I have had to stitch!! Having said that it was one of the cheaper dressing gowns available and I do love the colour. Next time I would spend a bit more and get a better one.
on 6 February 2016
poorly finished off - seams all puckered and hem all up & down. Would have exchanged for a different style/fabric but company couldn't do this! Getting a refund was no easy task, phone call seemed to work better than emails tho' and got it eventually.
review image review image
on 19 May 2015
It was impressive, only that it was written a medium size and ended up a size 14-16

See one answered question