on 3 June 2014
So I was doing a project to mod a second-hand controller of mine and I stumbled across these, the colour fits the scheme I had in mind for my controller so I decided to go ahead and buy them.

Wonderful replacements, much better than the standard ones in appearance...
However notice I said appearance, the construction of certain components isn't quite getting this the 5 stars it ought to have.

The problem is that, the standard shape buttons* have four little plastic tabs that hold them in the controller, these only have two, granted that's not much of a problem, but It would be nice to have all four for stability reasons.

But the main reason for the 4 of 5 score is that you may have noticed quite a few of those thumb-stick grips around on Amazon, I have these on a non-modified controller and they are top quality add-ons, however when I tried using a spare pair of them with this kit I discovered the stick tips were too small, they would wobble about on top of the thumb-sticks and fall off... so if I want to use them with this kit I'll have to use some super glue... which wasn't something I desired to be doing with this kit.

But don't be put off by these negative points, this is a wonderful kit If you don't care about the aforementioned problems, the plastic is of very good quality, most of the components have a lovely easy-grip surface and the colour is a really nice shade of blue!

these are especially good buttons if you desire to do a LED-Mod with a PS3 controller

PS: I almost forgot to mention that although this kit isn't compatible with the ORB Thumb Grips I have, I do also have some 'Assecure Real Trigger Caps' for my L2 & R2 buttons and they fit on perfectly (although it requires some effort to get them on)
on 6 September 2013
For the kids they seemed to like them bought with their pocket money cos is the summer holidays when its raining a console is useful!!
on 3 November 2013
easy to fit if your brave enough to strip down a £40 controller,
all parts fitted well, having previously fitted the orange set to a controller this was no problems
on 19 March 2015
Looked cool on the final handset as it was part of a project
on 25 August 2014
all good thanks look good in ok
on 17 September 2015