on 12 November 2011
I love reading, and used to get through a book a week, but since having a baby a year ago, have struggled to find the time. Stop Talking Start Doing was given to me by a friend last week and I finished it in a few days. I've just ordered a few copies for Christmas presents as It is such an easy read, but one that gets results as I have just started learning Spanish because of it, something I've been talking about doing for years! If you haven't got the time to read it cover to cover, it's worth having beside your bed as It's great for dipping into when you need a little kick in the pants.
on 16 December 2011
Most business books have one topic that's spun over hundreds of pages, most self help books leave me weak with their endless platitudes - but this book does neither - Shaa and Richard have created an easy to read and thought provoking book. I read it in one go, and dip into it every now and then, it's packed full of sensible and provocative ideas, occasionally its very funny too. A really useful book that you can apply to home and work, a 'must have' stocking filler this year.
on 6 January 2012
I really enjoyed this book, picked it up at the airport on my way to Sweden, read half of it before we landed, finished it the next day!
Some great inspirational quotes and useful information, you won't be wading your way through a load of fluff before getting to the good stuff.

I think it's one of those books you can keep nearby and if you're ever feeling a bit flat and unmotivated you can pick it up again, have a little flick through, read a bit and get yourself back on track!

Well worth a look.
on 14 November 2012
Stop Talking, Start Doing does exactly what it says on the tin. Originally intended for business start ups but morphed into something that will inspire even the most dedicated couch potato. With pitty quotes from Dr Seuss, John Wayne and Winnie The Pooh and genuis, simple one liners it provides the proverbial kick in the pants in a no spin, no nonsense format. Whatever your own personal aims this book is a not only a fantastic go-to bible but a genuinely cracking read!
on 29 July 2013
Like many people I do not get excited by going to my job every day, I realised that it was up to me to make the changes, and like so may other people, I am held back by fear.....this little book really can help, it speaks the language of all those who so want to follow their dreams but are afraid to do so..................money well spent...............Highly recommended!
on 14 November 2012
I love this book. Its straight talking, pulling no punches and as the title says Stop Talking and Start Doing.

I found it very easy to read and love the use of quotes, illustrations and examples that made it easy to remember as I definitely start to do.

A book that I will refer back to again and again and again. Go Buy It.
on 25 March 2013
I am an entrepreneur & have read lots of books on the subject of taking action. This is my absolute favourite. Why? I read it in one go. It was so easy to read. I like pictures and inspirational quotes and it's full of them. As well as reminding me to do some of the things I already knew about, I learnt a pile of new important stuff. Thanks Shah.
on 3 August 2013
This book makes some good points; the problem is that all the authors have to say could fit in a 10 page article in a magazine. There is definitely not enough content to justify making a whole book out of it. It's a bit of a waste of paper, and money.
on 9 August 2012
I couldnt put this book down, and I really don't like to read much. if you need some inspirational advice this is a must read. Only downside is the book is short, but I prefer this rather than a book that rambles on. This book simple gets to the point. I first stumbled upon this book in WHS Smith in the top reads.
on 11 December 2013
A great combination of serious and amusing. Short, easily digested chapters and, what's more, a useful means to help beat procrastination.