on 11 June 2013
This book has many useful self help ideas, tips and techniques that will enable you to set better goals, become more motivated and achieve a better life. Topics covered include; how to get unstuck, overcoming fears, controlling one's emotions and there is also an interesting chapter about how to change your Luck Factor. Plenty of food for thought in this self help guide.
on 21 May 2014
I really enjoyed this book. It instructs you on how to make the most of your current life and thereby improve your future. It was easy to follow and did not preach which is important in a self help book. It covers a good range of subjects making it ideal for the beginner to the world of self help or to those of us that have read a fair few of the books on the market.

I particularly enjoyed the chapters on kick starting your self motivation, 10 steps to your ah-ha moment and 10 steps to get the best out of your day.
on 4 June 2013
Help yourself by getting some self help from this very informative new book. Are you an elephant or a pike? Answers on a postcard. Lots of diverse and useful tips on motivational self help, help with self esteem, personal development and self growth. I am sure I will see some self improvement and personal growth and get some help with developing self confidence, using
this advice. What I really like about this book is the sharpness, absolutely no fluff, every page has concise, actionable wisdom, which can and should be referred to daily.

Self Help: Learn How To Create The Perfect Mindset and Become All You Can Be Through Self Help Motivation
on 20 September 2013
This book has some good ideas, however solutions for everything (including depression) seem to be this book, according to Ian at least. My biggest issue is the poor spelling and grammar throughout to book, considering in the introduction Ian points out he is a teacher I would have expected better. I completely lost track of what he was trying to say numerous times because I was trying to work out what word he was supposed to have used.
I wish I hadn't wasted my money.
on 9 October 2013
Nope, this is not it. It went into complicated explanations of how food affects our bodies and at some point one just loses track of what we read. I remember only 10% of what I read because the author did not make it memorable.
There are better books out there for sure.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse