Top critical review
BEWARE! Marketplace seller sent a fake.
17 April 2015
I ordered a "Front Row" rugby shirt, as shown in the Amazon product page picture above, which clearly shows Front Row label at the back inside the collar.
The order was fulfilled by an Amazon Marketplace seller called "Beauty Suppliers".
I have another Front Row shirt so I can easily compare and detect a fake.
I am confident that what I have received IS a fake, based on the following elements:
- The label does not say Front Row as in the picture or on my real Front Row shirt but only says: LG, made in Pakistan (picture of received shirt included).
- The colours are not as expected, with the burgundy being much darker than in the picture. Also, my real Front Row shirt is plain burgundy and much lighter-coloured (quite like the burgundy strips in the picture).
- There are no white strips under the side partings at the bottom. You can only just see it in the Amazon picture but it's there, while on the shirt i received there are none (picture of received shirt included).
- The cuffs are not made properly and are loose on the wrist.
- One of the cuffs has an odd shape.
- The two cuffs have different sizes (but both are loose).
The cuffs picture included with my review shows the above three point.
- There is an X shaped stitch detail below the collar that isn't present on the Amazon picture or on any picture of a real Front Row shirt, or on my real Front Row shirt. Now I want to add a picture of that but have no found a way to add another picture when editing hte review.
- The fit is much tighter than the real Front Row shirt. It still fits me because I would be between medium and large but it's very different, tighter and shorter overall than a real Front Row shirt.
I don't know if I'll return it because it's usable but it's still unacceptable to be sold a fake and I hope Amazon will not support this malpractice and will bar that seller from using their marketplace.