Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 15 March 2017
Purchased this as a gift for a friend and fitted it for him and I wasn't expecting much, but it impressed. Front mounted and replacing one of the very excellent air coolers from Noctua.

I placed it at the front with the fans on the outside of the radiator to bring air into the case and through the radiator - noticed a good quality drop in temperatures (idle at 38 down to around 29-31). This is worth it if you're a gamer and looking for a budget Liquid cooler, as this can really help you drop the temperatures if you're overclocked and trying to get the most out of an older machine especially (think 2500K overclocked).

This also improves the aesthetic of the build and very easy to fit. The only downside I found, the bracket to fit it was a bit... well, lets say not great. It was rather awkward to fit but the rest was easy!
on 11 August 2014
Works fine as a replacement to standard bulky heatpipe air coolers. If your overclocking however you will need a larger radiator.

The fan is very noisy, I ended up replacing it with a Corsair SP120 PWM and its much quitter now.

The pump should be connected to the PSU directly, and the fan to the normal CPU header to avoid problems and clicking noises.

Fits well in my Coolermaster CM690 II Advanced case, in the top with fans in pull configuration.
Cools my AMD FX8320 to around 56 degrees under load and 30 degrees idle.
on 23 December 2016
Just make sure you have enough 4-pin fan headers (2) as I had to jerry rig a three pin to work with it. I didn't notice a large reduction in temps but I noticed that it never got as high as with an air cooler. minimum temps were within a few degrees but maximums were far lower (20-30 against a terrible air cooler on an i7 2600 stock.)
on 25 August 2017
Firstly the positives
1) Cheap
2) Seems to cool fairly well

Negatives
1) Hoses are pretty short which limits where you can put the radiator.
2) Fan's sound like a jet engine when on full power (which admittedly happens very, very rarely).

All in all pretty good, keeps my cpu around 45c while gaming and around 20-25c when just doing standard computing. There are better ones, but they are a lot more.
on 7 August 2017
When you are buying water cooler for this price do not expect to be high-end quality. From my point of view cheap quality plastic fans as well as pipes are not sturdy enough. However it does its job pretty good. Already replaced original fans with Noctua ones to lower rpm a bit to make my pc a bit more quiet. If you are looking for quiet watercooler dont go for this one as its pump is only 3pin therefore its rpm is not configurable - it will run on full rpm all the time - this means 2200. Currently only hearing water pump when gpu is not under heavy load during gaming. Pump also recently started to make some buzzing recently so I am already thinking about replacement.

If you care about the noise of your computer dont go for this one, cooling itself is good. Nice LED with coolermaster logo will make a nice touch in your case.

Cooling 5/5
Design/build quality - 2/5
Noise - 2/5
on 10 November 2017
I bought this for a Cooler Master N300 case. However ram sticks with heat shields, such as Patriot Viper, mounted on an ATX mobo will not allow the positioning of the fans and radiator. The heat shield height prevents the fan/radiator block screwing to the top case vents. The whole point is to cool a fast DDR4 Z2770 mobo with I7 7700k, so RAM must have a heat diffuser.
on 17 June 2017
So I bought this to replace my old cooler because my machine ran hotter than the sun (it seemed), and wow what a difference!
On full load my old cooler ran at 97 degrees constantly. Now with this installed, my idle temperature has dropped by 10 degrees and my temps at full loads are 60 degrees. I haven't seen it go above 61 yet, and that was with multiple shows being re-encoded, maxing all cores (and threads) of my i7.

And the noise. I was used to having a hurricane in my room whenever it was doing something remotely processor intensive, but that's all gone!

Of course this cooler isn't silent, but its noise level is far better than a lot of the air coolers I've used before.

I'd definitely recommend this if you're looking for a cheap but effective cooling solution for your machine.
on 10 December 2016
This product cannot support the new Intel Skylake Generation. At the stock 4.0ghz, for my I7 6700k, it idles at around 50c and whilst stressing is a minimum of 75c with max of 100c. This product is being branded incorrectly. I have since refunded and bought the Corsair H100i V.2 which is idling my CPU, OC'd at 4.4ghz, at 21c and maxing out, under stress, around 65-70c.

Also, the first product broke within 2 months of use and had to be replaced. The second product has also has a sound issue.
on 9 May 2017
Nothing at all bad to say. This was a fantastic purchase, great price and awesome performer. Mounting brackets are second to none, extremely secure, and a breeze to fit. great quality fans with long mounting bolts provided. Longevity yet to be proven, but incredible design and great quality.
on 13 May 2017
Im so impressed with this I don't know where to start , before swapping it for my old heatsink which was a Arctic freezer Xtreme I did a torture test on prime95 then another after fitting this and it had brought down my CPU temp by 16 degrees , the only downside is the blue lighting from the pump which doesnt match up with the rest of my build but at £45 I can easily live with it