Customer reviews

on 17 May 2017
Just when I thought I would have no more demonsouled series to read. I find he has written more. Hurrah.
I cannot recommend this enough 10/10. I have never been into charging knights but I loved this series. The characters were real, the stories were gripping and i always wanted to read more.
Read these books you will not regret the hours you lose in this authors world😁
on 6 September 2017
I have thoroughly enjoyed this series, absolutely gripping, could not put down and read any chance I got, up there with the frostborn series which is equally as good, looking forward to the next series.
on 31 July 2017
very good ending
on 27 August 2016
Why five stars, I have enjoyed the series very much and look forward to the next book series and see where author shall take us next.
on 23 May 2017
Great read have enjoyed the hole series, Robert Jordan, David gemmell fans should enjoy good verses evil magic betrayal all things a good fantasy novel has.
on 19 July 2017
gripping book could not put it down read it in two nights want more
on 9 June 2013
Having picked up the original book Demonsouled after entering the world of eReaders this one series alone has rewarded the jump from paperback and this the series finale takes the action, emotion and adventure to a new level, highly recommended.
on 28 July 2013
I loved this book.
After downloading the first one for free I have been on a rollercoaster ride through all the books, finishing with probably the best of the lot.

I gave it 5 stars as I could not put my Kindle down once I started to read.

Fantastic book. Gripping chapter after chapter. Would highly recommend.
on 5 September 2013
I have read all of these books since I first stumbled upon the first Demonsouled book and have been hooked totally. When you read the end of a series there often seems to be a lot left unsaid and so many questions that go unanswered but in the case of this book I can say that things were tied up nicely with a way to enter back into that world to revisit those characters we fell in love with. If you haven't read the demonsouled books then what are you waiting for as they are the kind of books you just cant put down. Also check out his other books as The Ghosts series is equally great :)
on 8 February 2014
It is always a worrying thing, coming to the end of a series. Will they ruin it? Will the ending live up to every other aspect of the adventure we have come to be so fond of? Jonathan Moeller does his own work proud in this final tale from the Demonsouled universe. Anyone who had made it this far into the series, I strongly advise you to take this final step into Mazael Cravenlock's adventures. I promise you won't be disappointed.