Customer reviews

on 17 May 2017
Just when I thought I would have no more demonsouled series to read. I find he has written more. Hurrah.
I cannot recommend this enough 10/10. I have never been into charging knights but I loved this series. The characters were real, the stories were gripping and i always wanted to read more.
Read these books you will not regret the hours you lose in this authors world😁
on 28 July 2013
I loved this book.
After downloading the first one for free I have been on a rollercoaster ride through all the books, finishing with probably the best of the lot.

I gave it 5 stars as I could not put my Kindle down once I started to read.

Fantastic book. Gripping chapter after chapter. Would highly recommend.
One person found this helpful
on 5 September 2013
I have read all of these books since I first stumbled upon the first Demonsouled book and have been hooked totally. When you read the end of a series there often seems to be a lot left unsaid and so many questions that go unanswered but in the case of this book I can say that things were tied up nicely with a way to enter back into that world to revisit those characters we fell in love with. If you haven't read the demonsouled books then what are you waiting for as they are the kind of books you just cant put down. Also check out his other books as The Ghosts series is equally great :)
on 27 August 2016
Why five stars, I have enjoyed the series very much and look forward to the next book series and see where author shall take us next.
on 30 August 2015
I found this series to be a good read and I would have given 5 stars if the books were not let down by frequent typos which interrupts the flow, I like this genre and I thought the author brought originality to the usual format, I read the seven books in as many weeks and found them to be an entertaining and relaxing read.
on 6 September 2017
I have thoroughly enjoyed this series, absolutely gripping, could not put down and read any chance I got, up there with the frostborn series which is equally as good, looking forward to the next series.
on 13 December 2015
Wonderful book. From book one to the end. Can't wait for more of his books. Impressive. Keep up the good work sir. God bless you.
on 22 June 2016
As last book decent read story not bad.
on 19 July 2017
gripping book could not put it down read it in two nights want more
on 31 July 2017