on 28 November 2013
I don't hate the product, I hate the way it is described, size 16-18, it was minute, more like size 6-8. Returned the item, but seller would not return the postage for either way. If I had known this I would not have returned it, not worth paying postage to receive and return. Ordered 3 other boleros from another company, far, far less cost and definitely were sizes as stated. WILL NEVER DEAL WITH PAPER MOON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was told it is meant to be worn on the side (whatever that means, it would not even cover one side, let alone two!
on 10 December 2013
I was very disappointed to this bolero. The fabric is not good, it is too small for its size, shorter than it looks in the picture. And I don't think I will ever wear it! I ordered a black bolero from a different company and it was completely different, excellent.
on 5 November 2013
not worn and unlikey to wear, knit is very itchy and shoulders are mis-shaped. I would have sent it back but the postage didn't make it worthwhile :(
on 31 August 2014
I bought this for a particular event purely to cover my shoulders & arms. Not only was it quite small but it was also ripped at the sleeve seam rendering it totally useless. In view of someone else's review saying that the seller would not refund postage either way, I just threw it away. It made me realise that you get what you pay for. It was cheap & the quality reflected that. I would not recommend this to anyone.
on 29 June 2013
Could not believe the top for the price paid. Fitted well. Colour and goods as described, would consider buying a range of different colours to suit different items
on 7 January 2014
Very happy with this cardigan. Fits well, nice colour and quality. Would recommend getting a few colours to match different outfits. Great for holidays or throwing in a handbag.
on 16 August 2015
Slightly more generous fit than the turquoise one I purchased but still small, about a 12/14, not as stated 16/18. It's a pity as the product looks nice and is well constructed. I'm sure if they were more honest about the sizes, as the colours are so lovely, they would outsell McDonalds.
on 7 October 2013
Pleased with this, I actually bought it to wear to a wedding over a dress (obviously not on its own lol)
The sort of thing you can wear with anything. But just be aware that the short sleeve version actually has short sleeves..above the elbow, not like the picture, which looks like 3/4 length sleeves, even so it's what I expected for the price which is pretty good for the quality. The sort of thing I will wear again and again.
on 5 July 2015
This has been returned because it was too small. There was no problem about returning it. It is a beautiful item. Would suggest that buyers think about maybe getting size larger than usual just in case.
on 28 May 2014
Expected a 18 size would be large and nit medium. Can waer but a little too small. Like the wuality and pattern and style.