on 13 June 2013
When I received this figure I was disappointed because I hadn't realised they were a smaller size. Why on earth aren't they 5"? They are not compatible with my sons other figures and they look of poorer quality. My son is still a loyal Dr Who fan and we've got nearly every figure that has been made, but Dr Who merchandise is going downhill very fast.
on 28 February 2016
Excellent
on 10 June 2013
Great detail, but not as good as the usual 5" figures, my son was very disappointed and requested if he can have a normal size figure.

Confused as to why these figures are made so much smaller than existing Dr Who figures
on 9 February 2016
grandkid loves it very mutch
on 20 November 2014
Bought as present for 9 year old who was delighted with it
on 13 September 2013
My son is a massive doctor who fan so when he received this he was over the moon and refuses to take it out of the packaging
on 1 January 2015
Arrived on time with no problems
on 24 July 2013
I reluctantly started collectin the new scale, but love the fact it fimishes off my collection. Just need to find her in pink dress and will be laughing.ngreat value for money and very quick.
on 22 August 2016
This is a great action figure.

Clara Oswald looks quite real. Unfortunately, the figure is smaller than previous figures.

The accessories are good. She gets a red hand bag and a blue stand in Tardis shape with Doctor Who logo.

I am satisfied with the product and can recommend it to any Doctor Who fans.

This is my honest opinion. Thank you for reading this! :)
on 19 February 2014
I didn't think it was possible...but they have done it...I didn't think it was possible...but they did it...they have actually found a way to make Clara Oswin Oswald look like Stephen Moffat.

I'm a huge Doctor who fan and for all those people out there who want to get these figures...Don't...just don't

Cheap likeness,cheap plastic. Only thing that isn't cheap is the price.
Stick with the older figures and pray character ups there game.