on 6 June 2014
i purchased this in order to protect my i-pad air (5) it is perfect , the case has i kind of rubberized feel which is really easy to grip, the magnetic front is also cool for putting the i-pad into and out of sleep mode, all ports and buttons are still fully accessible and when placed in stand mode is rigid too
on 1 February 2014
Bought this for my 9 year old and she has already stress tested it a few times!

Although this wouldn't (IMHO) save the screen from a direct face down it has survived several corner or edge drops really well and the I pad didn't fall out or get damaged.

Really good for the price and of course it's pink.
on 9 January 2014
Great product, it retains the minimalism of the ipad air and is solid enough to erasure me that it is protected. At £30 cheaper than the apple item I can't understand where the competition is.
on 28 July 2014
i originally bought a very cheap case for my iPad Air just to protect it while I decided on a more permanent alternative. The cheap one did the job for nine months, but was beginning to look very tatty. I had a Snugg case before for a previous iPad model and was very pleased with it, but wanted something slimmer for the Air. On screen, the ultra-thin case looked very similar to the cheap one I had originally bought, but came with Snugg's lifetime guarantee.

Having now fitted the case, it is indeed similar, but of a much higher quality. The cover is sturdy, and holds the iPad up in both positions without problems, and reliably puts the iPad to sleep and wakes it up. The plastic moulding on the case is just a little bit thicker, which might make all the difference for a jarring knock. The cover does not pretend to be leather like the previous one, and fingermarks show up more, but it doesn't look like it will start to fray at the edges like the cheap one.

Both cases are as slim as each other, so preserve the Air's sleek form, but there is a significant difference in weight with the Snugg case; you lose some of the lightness of the Air. You probably wouldn't want to hold this in one hand at arm's length for a long time. On the other hand, that is what is giving your iPad its protection!
on 27 June 2013
Im am getting a refund due to the material wearing away after 2 days of barely any use(I have a feeling this is a one off problem). I am going to order another one however and will update this when I get it and use it for abit.

_____________________________________________
**EDIT **

Not only was it replaced one, it was replaced twice! The black case wasn't in stock so they sent be a blue one until the black came back into stock. My second impression of these guys are, I am very impressed and will be sticking to these guy highly recommend this case.
on 8 January 2014
bought the ultra thin smart case for an i-pad mini 2Retina for my wife's Xmas. Delivered promptly. Did not fit properly at top lhs corner. Phoned Snugg after Xmas and was told design engineers had detected problem with the ultra case and Mini2 Retina. Advised I would be sent the Executive case as replacement. This arrived 48 hrs later and is working fine. IN fact i think it looks much classier than the Ultra Thin.
Lady I spoke to on the phone was very pleasant and efficient. So nice in this cut -throat world to deal with a really professional customer friendly Company. Lifetime guarantee to boot!!
on 21 February 2014
This is just what I wanted for my iPad mini, protects both front and back without being bulky. Fab colour too very feminine. It has a lovely feel to it. Would highly recommend.
on 3 March 2014
The case fits perfectly and provides good protection for the ipad all around.

Good support as stand and magnetic on/off works a treat

Would recommend
on 30 April 2014
Love the case, its very good and does exactly what I want. However, would hesitate to deal with this company again as I have been unable to get a valid VAT receipt so have been hassled by our accounts department.

UPDATE: Contacted by Amazon and Snugg and couldn't do enough to sort the issue out for me. Well done
on 23 July 2013
The cover is clued on. Starts to come of in few weeks of use. Look up a product that is sewed.

Few weeks after my review I got an e-mail from the manufacterer of the cover. I didn't care reaponding. After a while they called me on my cell phone! And offered me a new one free of charge!

I haven't tried the new one out yet, cause I got another cover. But I must say that these people take bad reviews seriously and persisting. Execelent service!