Format: DVD|Change

on 27 August 2013
just finished watching this series over 2 nights, loved it, great acting, what a treat to see Celia Imrie and Alison Steadman together. I thought the ending was a bit flat, but maybe there is a second series coming. Just one wish if there is another series planned, get rid of one of the characters, don't want to kill anyone off, but make Kevin (the oldest son) emigrate to New Zealand or Canada - not to Australia, that's where I am and we already have enough idiotic, loud, insensative, obnoxious, rugby/football playing twits here. Seriously I could not stand him, that's the only thing that spoiled the show a bit for me.
on 23 September 2013
this was entertaining, just about families and people. Very enjoyable and would recommend this to people who enjoy films about families with all the ups and downs that go with them
on 10 August 2013
one of the years best tv series the whole cast are excellent good story lines each episode manages to be sad and funny in equal measures
on 19 March 2016
I enjoyed this very much, living outside the UK I often look for series I missed and this one was humorous and well written and the cast are brilliant, Steadman and Imrie shine.
on 1 January 2014
Brilliant show, very good cast, very good storyline and no violence! all the family could watch it. very sad it is not going again.
on 2 September 2014
I caught up on this series from On Demand and I loved every minute of it. It's a great series to fill a long Sunday or an early night. Loved the cast and hoping for a series 2.
on 29 October 2013
I have bought this for my daughters Xmas present as we both loved the tv series! Obviously it has not been received yet .... But I know she will love it .
on 29 July 2016
Funny, sad, thought provoking - everything an excellent BrIrish comedy should be. Great cast and great acting. I hope there will be a follow up series.
on 30 September 2015
Really liked this show when it was on tv so got it at christmas it is really well acted by all of the cast its a shame there was only one series.
on 18 August 2014
This was a great show. It's too bad there is only one season, but at least it felt concluded by the last episode. Alison Steadman is great!