on 12 May 2014
I bought these for mey daughter for a birthday present. They arrived quickly and nicely packaged.
My daughter hasn't had her birthday yet so I don't know her review. I only know that she's had them before and thought they were great.
on 24 May 2014
I severely overpronate when running and wear very solid orthotics. I bought these to replace my old asics gel 1140s. These are less supportive (as proven on a videoed gait analysis treadmill whilst using them with my orthotics - big difference between the old and new ones) and too big, even though same size bought. Shame as I love the colour!
on 28 February 2014
I had my eye on these in black on the asics website for a while. so glad I found them in my size on amazon. took them out for their first 3 mile run on the beach yesterday- so comfortable, fit and look perfect- and i even ran faster than usual! (probably the excitement of new sneeks)
on 31 March 2014
I love these trainers. Everyone comments on them and they are perfect for long runs. So comfortable and they have really helped the injuries I've had with my legs in the past.
on 7 May 2014
Trainers are very comfy, offer support to the ankle, and can feel the difference in thr cushioning of the foot. very pleased. Recommended by a friend - excellent choice
on 21 January 2014
I bought these trainers last week and I totally love them. Lovely neat fit. fantastic support and gorgeous colour. I think I may own them in every colour soon.
on 23 April 2014
Very happy with my purchase as these have a similar fit to my old Asics, but are more comfy for running. Gorgeous colour too - my running buddy is jealous!
on 18 April 2014
Bought to replace my old running shoes and wasn't disappointed. Comfortable, supportive and lovely to look at too! What more could you want!?
on 1 January 2015
They fit like they should and they are great shoes. Great value
on 28 July 2014