on 23 July 2015
This is a good brain training type game. You're given a few pots of paint and some accessories, a picture of the finished ball, and you have to recreate the paint job on a plain white ball. This could include ears, a 'nose' and flowers in varying stages of growth. Eventually I had to really think to recreate the original, which was satisfying. Frustratingly, once you've worked out the method it's less of a challenge, but I would recommend it - it is an enjoyable exercise.
on 20 July 2015
Really love it. Simple concept and great graphics. It all works well. The ball may be a bit small for you on a phone if you have bad eyesight, but so far I've managed fine. The trick is to figure out the sequence of paint colours and masking obejcts to produce a particular pattern. It isn't always easy. The masks are fun things like belts and sunglasses, and the balls have real character.
on 12 July 2015
A simple game of putting paint on the balls in the right order and using tools. Although fairly simple once you have the hang of it, some levels are still quite challenging and entertaining nonetheless.

After playing the series online I thought I'd get the app (you can play the games online for free on Bart's site, would recommend if you're interested in getting the game). Enjoyed this app just as much.

My only complaints would be that there aren't enough levels yet, there are enough to last an hour or two but I always want more, and there were no fish in the game. Also, since you can play other levels online it seems pointless to play, however I would still recommend as there are more levels than online and Bart always makes enjoyable short games so it's worth paying to support him.
on 12 July 2015
Brilliant logic game. Really gave my brain a work out. Only 3 downsides....
1. No hints at all... a hint button would be handy for the more... brainier puzzles
2. Need more levels!! Was so disappointed when I realised I'd completed the game as wanted to keep playing!
3. Maybe needs some kind of point scoring system? Timed puzzles etc....
Overall a brilliant game though. Just want more :-)
on 20 January 2017
An infuriating simple game that engages you totally. The gameplay is simple but making the correct moves in the right order will send you barry.
One person found this helpful
on 11 July 2015
Downloaded this as free app of the day and played through the first few levels to try it out. Thought it was a pretty good logic puzzle to pass some time when I was bored... Then found I was picking my phone up to try and complete the next level, and then the next... Very addictive.
The puzzles are at just the right level of difficulty - hard enough to make you think, but can be solved by using logical reasoning.
If I'd paid for this I'd say the downside is that there are only 80 levels (44 standard and 36 bonus) but as I got it for free I give it the full 5*.
on 28 July 2015
Brilliant game really makes you think, starts off easy but later stages require lots of forward thinking absolutely love it and have recommended it to loads of friends and family, now they are all as addicted as me,great game for the money great for all ages even silver surfers like me , highly recommended
on 22 July 2015
Loved this game, kept me playing for a good few days trying to crack all the levels. Some of them were tricky but I had to come back to see if I could beat them. Just the right pace from easy to hard. It really got my brain cells working.Please make some more levels .
on 13 July 2015
A slightly different puzzle game. You have to work out the correct order to paint the patterns on a ball. Sounds simple?
Well it is to start with, but gets more complex as you progress. It had me riveted until I had completed all the balls.

My main niggle is that there are only a limited number of balls to paint - about 100. Of course you can wipe the results and start again but as there is no way to skip the easy ones, I think that might get a bit boring.

So please hurry up and do some more - I would happily pay next time (This one was free app of the day).
on 3 November 2015
Love it, definitely a challenge. The only qualm I have, is not being able to go backwards. It would be good to check out again how you accomplished a certain one. And again skipping a difficult one - again to go back to. Then it would be PERFECT!!.