Customer reviews

on 8 December 2013
Kids love it. Good selection of tracks. Groovy baby. I would have liked more Bob Marley tracks, but no worries.
on 3 April 2013
I love all their CD's - check out the rest for kids. Enjoyable and fun, pitched at kids and adults alike.
on 28 October 2015
I also bought Caribbean playground and both are lovely CDs with a nice range of different songs. Wanted to introduce my toddler to her roots (I am half Jamaican!) and she loves dancing to this.
on 5 March 2014
This CD is very well liked by my grandsons, we listen to it in the car and they sing along ,copying the words in french or Caribbean patois. it is a very jolly CD and good entertainment.
on 26 February 2016
An absoulte baby and mummy favourite! my son falls asleep by song three everytime as we dance and listen - this is a GREAT CD!
on 12 April 2014
Love this and bop about with my little girl, her daddy is Caribbean and so we all love this CD
on 18 October 2014