Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 6 November 2013
I thought it'd be best if I did use a stylus pen for my kindle to prevent the scratches from my nails, and even though the price of these was low, the quality and simplicity was great. I was worried that the stylus wouldn't be compatible with the kindle fire, but I was proved wrong when I tested them. I am also really pleased with the delivery, even though I selected normal delivery it came in 4 days! Overall I'm incredibly pleased with this product and do highly recommend it to any touch-screen owner!
on 21 October 2013
GREAT KIT OF 10 IN PACKET. PAID SAME AMOUNT JUST FOR ONE LAST TIME. GOOD VALUE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. BUY BUY
on 1 February 2014
You can't go wrong with this product, I bought these last christmas and have just run out of them my daughter has one or two, have just receivers New lot today ahead of said delivery date. I'm very satisfied with the service I will be using this company again
on 15 October 2013
They are great and will go down well for little extra Christmas presents wonderful colours and great value for the price
on 6 December 2013
Yes these are great for people who find they have fingers that put letters down that were not meant, but heat from finger will put down letters either side of the only one you want, and ten of them for 53p if I remember,bargain.
on 7 January 2014
Got a kindle HD as a present.

and loaded up Opera Mini, like on my android phone..way better then any other browser for reading forums etc
( text just fits and all the 'window' real estate is used in opera window wrap)

Any way only down side to opera mini on tablet..( everything else is pure gold ) is forum headers are smaller, these pens sort that out,
and also any time i click on link to open 'new tab'...my big fat fingers get a false report but the pens are 100%
accurate...highly recommended..so good the lads at work have started badgering me for 'free' one's for their i phones etc

and at the price they charge...whats not to love...<grin>
on 17 April 2014
At such a bargain price and free postage, I wasn't sure what to expect. What great value for money. The pens all work perfectly on my Kindle Fire HD and look and function just the same as more expensive ones. Dispatched quickly and took about 8 days to come from Hong Kong as I opted for the free postage. Quicker options were available. Excellent service, would use this seller again.
on 3 December 2013
The pens are very lightweight against the original Kindle stylus but they do exactly the same job. My grandchildren loved chosing their own colour and I have spares for when they are lost. They arrived about 4 week before the delivery date given which was 11 Dec and it is still only 3 December now - fantastic service.
on 15 February 2014
This is an excellent purchase. Ten stylus pens for very little cash. Means you don't have to be looking for a stylus at any time, just have them in various places so there is always one in easy reach. Would recommend
on 20 January 2014
I don't have any problems with the product themselves. I love the colours, nice and bright (black excluded of course!), you can choose which to use according to mood or colour preference, or just work your way through them. And you aren't going to mind if you misplace one. After all, there are 10 of them!
I bought them to use with my Kindle Fire, and I honestly haven't used them that much. But I don't regret the purchase, since they are much cheaper than many others I saw online. You can't really go wrong if you order these.

See one answered question