on 4 August 2013
I liked all the short stories in the I am number four the lost files based around the story of the Lorien children sent to earth. these shorts stories fill in some of the gaps in the main books in the story and give the reader insight into something that happened in the book but no one was quite sure why it happened. This is possibly my favourite of these shorts books and I cannot wait for the next full novel to come out
on 16 October 2013
Loved all the Lorien books Picatus Lore is intriguing about to read The Fall of Five - I hope this is not the end, I would miss all the the characters and their Chimaeras. I do wish the books were longer there is so much going on I don't want them to end
I also love the fact that a Mogadorien true born has helped the Garde.

Please keep Lorien and the Garde going........
on 23 June 2014
It is good to have these smaller stories, which shows off each individual character, and his own story. This book was a good read, and I would recommended it to all Pittacus Lore fans to fill in the gaps.
VINE VOICEon 31 July 2013
This is just as good as all the other Lost Files, fast paced interesting and just a good read. I can't get enough of this stuff, I just wish that the books were longer and more involved. This one took about 2 hours to read - now I am waiting for the follow up. Oh well.
on 10 August 2013
I love all these little novellas that add to the main Lorien story. Not only do they fill in the time between the main books they keep the story rolling and eliminate the need for a ton of heavy explanation in the main books.
on 18 October 2013
I love the Lost Files series, and it was really good to find out the background stories of the others. Shame it's not longer, but neither of the Lost Files are. If you're a fan of the books, definately worth reading the Lost Files.
on 27 August 2013
This is a really good book, I love the series and although short they give a good back drop to the main books. I like the fact it is from a mogadorian perspective, and now can't wait till end of Aug for the next instalment. Having these short stories in between the main books keeps your interest in the series aswell.
on 28 October 2013
So first off, let me make clear this is a great read. Once again Pittacus Lore has made another great novella. I really feel they make a great contribution to the overall storyline of the series. However the whole Rex business was a bit strange. I mean he is still a true mogodorian but helps Adam anyway? But other than that this is definitely worth reading.
on 6 March 2014
I am working my way through the whole series, and can't put them down until they are all read. I have finished all the Lost Files series and am back onto the main novels. I love the way they all link in together.
on 23 July 2013
Ok, the mogs need to rot in hell for what they did to the chimaera! I think i've fallen in love with Adam even more on the plus side! Can't wait for the Fall of Five now, especially after the excerpt!