Customer reviews

Another Love [Explicit]
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 28 June 2013
Another singer with a unique voice, lyrics have meaning and heart, Listening to the change of pace with a eerie ending
on 5 February 2015
Lovely song.
on 27 April 2017
Also good
on 4 July 2013
nice sond can use in a dj set nice piano playing quite meloncholic with still some passion there fair play to him
on 17 October 2013
I used to listen to music in my teenage and really feel like the song/artist was talking to me and i could relate so strongly to the story in the songs... now in my late 20s i am slightly more jaded and cynical and often roll my eyes at what pop stars are whining about. (ie. I highly doubt Miley will "always" love the person she going on about in Wrecking Ball... get over it, love)

But this song brings back a little bit of that passion, i truly feel that Tom is a tortured soul who wants to move on...but just cant.
have heard this song about a hundred times and will listen to it many many more.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 July 2013
I had never heard of Tom Odell before this track.

At first I really didn't like it at all. I found it depressing.

But after hearing it every week on 96.3 Radio Aire Leeds with the pretty amazing Sam Jarrett it grew on me so needed to buy a copy & now listen to it pretty much everyday!
on 7 December 2013
I liked this song from the fist moment I heard it. Not sure if i could listen to a whole album though as he just has one of those voices that will start to grate on you after a while. A little bit like Axle Rose.
But yeah. This track is well sung and has a lot of emotion. A must have for any play list!
on 30 May 2014
The only song that makes me tingle all over, the painful lyrics are sung so beautifully that I really feel his emotions and understand.