on 10 November 2015
Really impressed with this product. The seller was helpful, it arrived very quickly and was well packaged, great quality and is really a very nice (in my case) gift. I am happy to give this to my friend and I know she'll love it. The pot is a good size to fit most houseplants, with room to grow.
on 17 July 2013
The pot in itself is lovely and it is such a great idea to be able to put a photo on it. I had one made for a thank you present to my daughters school teacher. I had the class photo put on it along with the class name and year.

Ordered on Monday afternoon... received Tuesday afternoon!

Thank you very much!!!
on 29 April 2014
I ordered this beautiful flower pot and got my cats picture and her name on it! We lost our cat a few weeks ago and this was just perfect for us to have as a keepsake. I'm so happy I was able to deal with James at Kerr characters as he has been very helpful and this product is 100% perfect, I will be recommending! It was easy to order and I uploaded the photo and message to him via email. Thank you so much again James. One very happy customer.
on 30 July 2013
I bought this as a kind of house warming present for my other half as he is working away for six months. I put a picture of our cats on it so its totally cheesy but looks utterly brilliant!

Service is excellent and the product is fab.

FIVE STARS!!!!!
on 5 March 2016
Excellent idea, so so happy with my purchase. Person I bought it for was gobsmacked they were so pleased and never seen anything like it. Fast and efficient service, easy to order and already planning my next order for another one!
on 28 October 2015
I needed this quickly for a present. The seller couldn't have been more helpful and I received it super fast. The pot itself is very pretty and great quality, the photo looked great, and went down very well as a bday present.
on 30 December 2015
I can't praise this item enough. This item arrived quickly and was very well packaged. It is of the highest quality and looks fantastic. I am very very happy with the product and would highly recommend to other buyers.
on 9 April 2016
I brought this personalised plant pot for my children's dads grave/garden and im over the moon with it, it's beautiful. Really quick delivery as well. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone. Thankyou.
on 10 September 2013
The end product was beautiful, better than I expected. There was an issue with the courier but the seller worked so hard on sort this and kept me updated. Will definitely be ordering more
on 19 December 2014
Lovely seller and lovely handpainted pots alot of care goes into painting them you can tell . Will be well recieved gifts and loved im sure . Thankyou