on 23 December 2013
Lovely outfit, perfect fit. My grand-daughter is besotted with Lottie. I will certainly buy more clothes for her. Good seller.
on 21 August 2014
Whilst the dress was fine for this item, the tights that accompanied it were of bad quality. They didn't fit the doll and the feet wouldn't go in the shoes. I would not recommend this item. I'm surprised as the other lottie dolls that we have bought have been very good, including tights, shoes etc.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 November 2014
This is another really sweet lottie outfit, probably my daughters favorite, comprising a dress, tights, sparkly cardi and shoes. It's nice though the shoes do not stay on the dolls feet with the tights on and the clothes had begun unravelling within a few days of light play - however I did contact Arklu who were very courteous and apologetic. I do think it should come with a bag or something else - at the moment the Lottie accessory sets are a little overpriced in my opinion.
on 15 May 2016
Love the lottie doll. All her outfits are made beautifully and my five year old loves them. Finally a doll that doesn't look like a hooker
on 4 January 2016
One of many well designed outfits for the attractive little Lottie doll
on 20 February 2015
So good I get them for all my friends girls as well
on 25 September 2015
Grandaughters loves these clothes for Lotte
on 13 October 2015
Well made clothes. Really love them.
on 11 December 2015