on 17 November 2015
Very sweet little doll but very over priced for the size of it! I love the idea of an age appropriate Barbie-sized doll but the cost of the doll & the accessories are very expensive!
on 4 October 2015
Lottie dolls are wonderful
on 19 August 2017
Well made outfit and lovely doll. Grandchildren love her
on 27 December 2015
My girls love her
on 25 December 2015
Lovely present for 4 year old girl
on 20 November 2017
We have become slightly obsessed with the lottie dolls, we have barbie style & toddlers but this one is much more ‘like a girl’... i bought one just to see what the fuss was about and my daughter loved it, they add to the collection. I would not pay full price though & as much as I’d love to give them as gifts I really don’t think recipients would realise I had paid as much as I would have to for one of these & would want to bulk it up with something else which would end up ridiculous money!
The dolls are similar to other dolls and if stood next to barbie is around waist height, wide eyed, no make up, flat feet and knees bend slightly. The clothes and accessories are cute but again a little pricey.

I do like this doll but the image made it look like she had olive skin which is what I had wanted, she is however white- she’s lovely but not exactly the image portrayed
on 14 July 2017
Lovely doll. My daughter all ready owns the fossil hunter doll so we brought this one for a different one to play with. The clothes are well made. My daughter dosent like the fashion dolls on the market but loves lottie, every little girl should own one.
on 2 January 2014
A lovely little doll I bought for my daughter as an alternative to Barbie. My 8 year old was really pleased with the doll, which is well made and the clothing is good quality. My only gripe would be that the glasses are very flimsy and will no doubt be broken within a few weeks, and they are quite difficult to attach.
on 4 January 2016
This is an attractive little doll and has been a huge hit with my 3 year old grand daughter. If looks likely to give her years of fun with the option to add lots of clothes and accessories .
on 9 January 2016
Very sweet dolls. Nicely presented.