on 17 September 2013
Expected much less, given the price, and have to say we were delighted with the content and educational value. Our son loves experiment/building kits and this one seemed to ticked all the boxes getting the balance just right between fun/educational gift item.
on 5 November 2014
Birthday present for an 8 year old. It has been played with again and again, at first needed help but now creating all sorts of light and buzzer combinations.
on 30 December 2013
My nephew was really pleased with this as a present & gave him hours of fun, learning as he went along.
on 30 September 2015
Was a present for my grandson, it worked but didn't hold his attention for long. Only used the once.
on 24 June 2015
Bought as a Christmas Present for my Nephew
on 16 December 2015
great product, quick delivery, no problems
on 8 January 2014
I did as I was told and bought this for a 9 year old girl I love very much - she thinks it is GREAT. I have no idea at all about these things!
on 12 January 2014
Bought this for my grandson as most of the bits & pieces were attached to the board so couldn't get lost. Kept his attention for a while so got our money's worth out of it before he lost all the wires.
on 23 January 2015
thanks
on 19 December 2013
All arrived on time.

This is a present for my son, but I couldn't resist having a 'play' whilst I packed it up. I'm sure he'll enjoy it.