Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 20 October 2017
Excellent product, love the fit these have on your head and love the fact you can choose what side to connect the cable to aswell. The sound quality is brilliant, not to much bass. I primarily use these when playing my guitar and listening to music when trying to learn some tunes.
on 10 October 2017
I bought these for a 3 week trip to the USA as my existing Headphones were getting a little tatty and dated it was time for some new ones.
These exceeded all my expectations and I would go straight back to Fair Deal Music to purchase another pair should these get lost, stolen dropped etc.
Great headphones although I am old and my ears are not the best I can hear a significant improvement on my last JVC headphones.
100% happy
on 6 May 2017
Initial thoughts...

Great sound, 5/5. way better than my previous Sennheiser headphones. only downside is that they are quite heavy and they donit fit comfirtably around your neck if you take them off your head. they almost strangle you! apart from that very happy with the value for money.
on 4 September 2017
great product, complete sound blocker cant hear anything but your music, would deffo recommend
on 28 September 2017
The headphones are pretty good, could be slightly more comfortable but sound is decent. Pretty disappointing build in some places, cable didn't work for very long, mic stopped working even sooner, the gold colour wears off pretty soon.
on 21 July 2017
awesome. I use these in the recording studio as well as just to listen to music on my phone. perfect for both. specially in the studio. perfect job
on 14 November 2017
Brilliant headphones
on 27 October 2017
Excellent value and excellent headphone
on 29 July 2017
looks amazing, sounds good, but gets quite warm
on 15 March 2017